Hi, I am ...
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- Additional Power Strength is additive.
- Affects Warframe Augment Mods.
- Affects Channeled abilities, such as Exalted Blade and World On Fire, for the whole duration.
- Affects abilities that have a duration for the whole duration. For example, the shadows summoned by Shadows of the Dead keep the increased power strength, even when the shadows are healed/teleported.
- Conversion will trigger when aided by an ally using the Energy Spike passive from the Zenurik Focus school. This can allow a player to receive more than one Conversion proc from the same energy orb, as long as they are within its radius.
- There is a very small delay between picking up an energy orb and energy conversion triggering, often related to host / client ping.
- Using abilities while standing on an energy orb often will not trigger energy conversion.
- Health Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide power strength.
- Despite appearing on the player's HUD as a buff (with the same visual and auditory cue as an Arcane Enhancement triggering), it will not be nullified by Nullifier Crewmen nor by passing through Void Portals in Orokin Sabotage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.