- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
- Additional Ability Strength is additive.
- Ability Strength bonus affects Warframe Augment Mods.
- Affects Channeled abilities, such as Exalted Blade and World On Fire, for the duration they are active.
- Affects abilities that have a duration for the whole duration. For example, the shadows summoned by Shadows Of The Dead keep the increased Ability Strength, even when the shadows are healed/teleported.
- There is a very small delay between picking up an energy orb and energy conversion triggering, often related to host / client ping.
- Using abilities while standing on an energy orb often will not trigger energy conversion.
- Health Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide Ability Strength.
- Despite appearing on the player's HUD as a buff (with the same visual and auditory cue as an Arcane Enhancement triggering), it will not be nullified by Nullifier Crewmen nor by passing through Void Portals in Orokin Sabotage.
Besides random drops from containers and lockers, enemies killed can be encouraged to drop energy orbs more often in several ways:
- Gara's Spectrosiphon augment allows killed enemies within the radius to have a 50% chance to drop an energy orb.
- Nezha's Blazing Chakram allows enemies hit to have a 35% chance to drop an energy orb when killed.
- Using the special siphon ability of the Broken Scepter on a destroyed robotic enemy has a guaranteed chance to spawn an energy orb.