Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Additional Ability Strength is additive.
- Ability Strength bonus affects Warframe Augment Mods.
- Affects Channeled abilities, such as Exalted Blade and Razorwing, for the duration they are active.
- Affects abilities that have a duration for the whole duration. For example, the shadows summoned by Shadows Of The Dead keep the increased Ability Strength, even when the shadows are healed/teleported.
- There is a very small delay between picking up an energy orb and energy conversion triggering, often related to host / client ping.
- Using abilities while standing on an energy orb often will not trigger energy conversion.
- Health Orbs picked up while using Equilibrium do not provide Ability Strength.
- Despite appearing on the player's HUD as a buff (with the same visual and auditory cue as an Arcane Enhancement triggering), it will not be nullified by Nullifier Crewmen nor by passing through Void Portals in Orokin Sabotage.
- Universal Orbs created by Lavos's Transmutation Probe trigger this mod's effect upon collection.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Besides random drops from containers and lockers, enemies killed can be encouraged to drop energy orbs more often in several ways:
- Gara's Spectrosiphon augment allows killed enemies within the radius to have a 50% chance to drop an energy orb.
- Nezha's Blazing Chakram allows enemies hit to have a 35% chance to drop an energy orb when killed.
- Ember's Exothermic provides a 15% chance for enemies killed to drop an energy orb.
- Mag increases the chance of an energy orb dropping by 25% from enemies killed by her Pull.
- Dethcube's Energy Generator produces a energy orb every time the sentinel assists in the killing of 10 enemies.
- Using the special siphon ability of the Broken Scepter on a destroyed robotic enemy has a guaranteed chance to spawn an energy orb.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.