Enemy Sense is a Exilus mod that displays all enemies within its radius with red markers on the mini-map. This includes Latchers thrown by Grineer Seekers and Maggots spawned by Brood Mothers, but does not include cameras and turrets present in Corpus missions.
is the Aura version of this mod.
- There is a flawed version of this mod with reduced effect and an unranked drain of 2.
- The mod still depicts a Shield Lancer armed with a ; as of Update 9.0 (2013-07-13) they are now armed with s instead. It also depicts an old model of the Trooper wielding a as opposed to a .
- The mod doesn't detect the opposing team in the conclaves.
- This mod's effect and 's effect stack up for a total of 60m.
- is a slightly better version of Enemy Sense, providing a set mod bonus from the Vigilante set
- Can be equipped alongside Enemy Sense
- Occasionally, other players and the rescue mission hostage will show up on the radar as red dots instead of their usual green when Enemy Sense is in effect. However, this appears to fix itself if the red-dotted player gets incapacitated and revived.
- The cryopod in Defense Missions may also be displayed by a red dot.
- , the aura version of this mod.
- , another Exilus mod that increases Enemy Radar.
- , a Companion mod that provides both Enemy and Loot Radar.
|Warframe Exilus Mods|
|Drift|| • • |
• • •
|Bullet Jump|| • • |
• • • •
|Movement||• • • •|
|Resistance||• ( ) •|
|Other Utility|| • • • • |
• • •
• • • •
|Augments||• • • • • • • •|