Enemy Sense is a Exilus mod that displays all enemies within its radius with red markers on the mini-map. This includes Latchers thrown by Grineer Seekers and Maggots spawned by Brood Mothers, but does not include cameras and turrets present in Corpus missions.
- There is a flawed version of this mod with reduced effect and an unranked drain of 2.
- The mod still depicts a Shield Lancer armed with a Sicarus; as of Update 9 they are now armed with Vipers instead. It also depicts an old model of the Trooper wielding a Strun as opposed to a Sobek.
- The mod doesn't detect the opposing team in the conclaves.
- This mod's effect and Enemy Radar's effect stack up for a total of 60m.
- Occasionally, other players and the rescue mission hostage will show up on the radar as red dots instead of their usual green when Enemy Sense is in effect. However, this appears to fix itself if the red-dotted player gets incapacitated and revived.
- The cryopod in Defense Missions may also be displayed by a red dot.
- Enemy Radar, the aura version of this mod.
- Stealth Drift, another Exilus mod that increases Enemy Radar.
- Animal Instinct, a Companion mod that provides both Enemy and Loot Radar.
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed (Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|