Enemy Radar is an aura mod that allows you and your teammates to see enemies on your mini-maps.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- It can be stacked with the mod Enemy Sense and with Enemy Radar Auras equipped by other squad members, though stacking will quickly reach the limit of the mini-map's coverage.
- "Overstacking" the said mods will allow players to see a number of enemies (through dots outside the minimap limit) before entering another area. This is useful in several contested missions such as Survival.
- Ivara's passive ability (Granting the same effects as Enemy Sense and Enemy Radar) will stack with both mods respectively.
- Enemy Sense, the mod equivalent of this aura.
- Stealth Drift, an Exilus mod with a lesser effect.
- Animal Instinct, a companion dual-stat mod with a lesser effect.
- Vigilante Pursuit, a Vigilante set mod with an equivalent effect.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|