WARFRAME Wiki

Read about the future of the Fandom platform and the WARFRAME wiki! Any feedback would be appreciated! User blog:Cephalon Scientia/2022 Fandom Community Connect. - 06:11, 6 June 2022 (UTC)

READ MORE

WARFRAME Wiki
Advertisement
WARFRAME Wiki

Enduring Strike increases the Combo Count Chance on Lifted enemies.

Stats[]

Rank Combo Count Chance Cost
0 +5% 4
1 +10% 5
2 +15% 6
3 +20% 7


Trivia[]

Gallery[]

Patch History[]

Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)

  • Increases the Combo Counter chance when hitting Lifted enemies (previously +60% Status Chance on Channeling, -40% Channeling Efficiency).

Update 13.0 (2014-04-09)

  • Introduced.
Advertisement