|Fusion Core since Update: The Silver Grove|
Endo is a form of energy used in the process of Fusion to upgrade the effectiveness of Mods. Appearing as a large blue and gold orb, it is commonly dropped by slain enemies, as well as rewarded by a variety of mission types. Endo can also be acquired by dissolving unused Mods in the Orbiter's Mods segment, converting the Mods into set quantities of Endo. Maroo can also extract Endo from Ayatan Treasures at her Bazaar.
Fusion Cost from Rank 0Edit
Fusion Cost from Rank 0 = 10 × Rarity × (2Rank - 1)
Fusion Cost from Previous RankEdit
Fusion Cost from previous rank = 10 × Rarity × 2Rank - 1
- Doing Arbitrations (also known as Elite Alerts) is currently one of the best ways of acquiring large sums of Endo, including Ayatan Sculptures. Depending on mission type and team skill, this mode can potentially yield up to 20,000-30,000 Endo per hour.
- Farming the Rathuum Arena on the Vodyanoi node, is a reliable alternative, and has the potential to be faster than Arbitrations. This may be done solo, however, it is significantly more beneficial and faster to farm with a full cell of Tenno. Bringing at least one Nekros for Desecrate, as well as many Smeeta Kavats as possible, is optimal for the most amount of Endo per hour, yielding upwards of 18,000.
- The daily Sortie Mission is a great source for Endo since it has a chance to either reward an Anasa Ayatan Sculpture ( 3,450 Endo), 4,000 Endo, or a Legendary Core.
- While Legendary Cores do not give Endo, their function serves the same purpose as Endo, without the Credits cost.
- Doing the weekly mission from Maroo, for an Ayatan Sculpture, from her Bazaar at Mars. This mission resets every Monday and will show up under Alerts, if available. The different sculptures (except the Anasa which is only available by doing Sorties) will yield between 1,425 and 2,700 Endo when filled with Ayatan Stars. While small in quantity, this method is a guaranteed way to acquire Endo, every week.
- Endo replaced the Fusion Core system as of Update: The Silver Grove.
- Although Endo can be considered a resource, it is actually considered a "Mod drop". Therefore, both Resource Boosters and Resource Drop Chance Boosters have no effect on the rate of Endo acquisition.