|Fusion Core since Update: The Silver Grove (2016-08-19)|
Endo is a form of energy used in the process of Fusion to upgrade the effectiveness of Mods. Appearing as a large blue and gold orb, it is commonly dropped by slain enemies, as well as rewarded by a variety of mission types. Endo can also be acquired by dissolving unused Mods in the Orbiter's Mods segment, converting the Mods into set quantities of Endo. Maroo can also extract Endo from Ayatan Treasures at her Bazaar.
Fusion Cost from Rank 0
Fusion Cost from Rank 0 = 10 × Rarity × (2Rank - 1)
Fusion Cost from Previous Rank
Fusion Cost from previous rank = 10 × Rarity × 2Rank - 1
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials unless proven.
- Farming the Rathuum Arena on the Vodyanoi node (including in The Steel Path mode). This may be done solo, however, it is significantly more beneficial and faster to farm with a full cell of Tenno. Useful frames include for to increase amount of Endo per minute, yielding upwards of 18,000 per hour.
- Doing Arbitrations is another way of acquiring large sums of Endo, including Ayatan Sculptures. With 1 hour of Arbitration and 1 reward every 5 minutes, a player could expect to average 11,796 per hour (including Ayatan Sculptures, after being filled with Ayatan Stars). Staying longer than one hour or playing a mission with a higher reward frequency than 5 minutes will yield even more Endo on average.
- Empyrean Missions is a possible source of Endo.
- The daily Sortie Mission is a possible source for Endo since it has a chance to either reward an Anasa Ayatan Sculpture ( 3,450 Endo when filled), 4,000 Endo, or a Legendary Core.
- While Legendary Cores do not give Endo, their function serves the same purpose as Endo, without the Credits cost.
- Doing the weekly mission from Maroo, for an Ayatan Sculpture, from her Bazaar at Mars. This mission resets every Monday and will show up under Alerts, if available. The different sculptures (except the Anasa which is only available by doing Sorties and from Nightwave standing, and the Zambuka which is only available as an offering from the Arbitration Honors store) will yield between 1,425 and 2,700 Endo when filled with Ayatan Stars. While small in quantity, this method is a guaranteed way to acquire Endo, every week.
- The Daily Synthesis Task will reward you with between 250 and 800 endo for completion.
- Level 40-60 Cambion Drift Bounty - Stage 1 has a 45.45% chance to reward you with 1,000.
- Endo replaced the system as of Update: The Silver Grove (2016-08-19).
- Although Endo can be considered a resource, it is actually considered a "Mod drop". Therefore, only the Mod Drop Chance Booster has an effect on the rate of Endo acquisition.
- The amount of endo gained from dissolving a riven mod, is determined by the following equation. Where MR is the Riven's Mastery Rank requirement, and R is the mod's rank: (100*MR - 785) + 200*R