“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Outdated mod pic
|Rank||Status chance/Damage bonus||Shield Drain per hit||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Status damage bonus will only apply to Toxin, Gas, Heat, and Slash procs.
- This bonus is multiplicative with other damage mods.Confirmation needed
- This Aura does not affect the Zenistar disc.
- The buff can only affect one of your melee weapons at a time, decided at the start of the mission. Besides making testing in the Simulacrum inconvenient, this means that Exalted Weapons won't normally benefit. Entering the mission without a melee weapon equipped will solve the latter.
- The bonus to status chance is additive with other status chance mods. A weapon with a base status chance of 10% with Drifting Contact would gain an additional 10% status chance for a total of 20% status chance.
- Shield drain doesn't scale with multiple Empowered Blade auras in your squad.
- Bonus damage is not applied if your Warframe does not have at least one shield point available to be consumed, making it impossible to benefit from on Nidus or Inaros, and of very little benefit on frames that cannot regenerate shield at will, or have extremely small shield reserves.
- Stacks additively with Ash's passive.
- Useful on Warframes with very high shields such as Hildryn, Frost Prime, Harrow and Mag Prime.
- Can work well in conjunction with shield regeneration mods or items, such as Augur Reach to regenerate a small portion of shields on ability cast, or Squad Shield Restore.
- A Hildryn or Mag Specter (Tenno) can be very useful for aiding in shield regeneration, thus allowing you to make use of this Aura more than once.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.