|Rank||Status chance/Damage bonus||Shield Drain per hit||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Status damage will only apply to Toxin, Gas, Heat, and Slash procs.
- This Aura does not affect the Zenistar disc.
- The buff can only affect one of your melee weapons at a time, decided at the start of the mission. Besides making testing in the Simulacrum inconvenient, this means that Exalted Weapons won't normally benefit. Entering the mission without a melee weapon equipped will solve the latter.
- The bonuses to status chance and damage are multiplicative. A weapon with a base status chance of 10% would gain an additional 6%.
- Useful on Warframes with very high shields such as Hildryn, Frost Prime, Harrow and Mag Prime, or those with no shields at all like Inaros and Nidus as the shield reduction will have little to no effect.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.