- This weapon deals only damage.
- Damage ramps up from 45% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 45% over 2 seconds.
- The zone of impact or maximum beam range produces a spherical blast radius of 1 meter, allowing it to hit multiple enemies at once.
- 's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- Can use the Embolist-exclusive mod.
- Innate polarity.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Normal Attack
- Above average magazine
- Above average effective fire rate
- Above average reload speed
- Very high status chance
- High disposition
- Limited range of 9 meters.
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Below average damage
- Very low crit multiplier
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The projectile creates a toxin cloud on whatever surface it hits, this is purely cosmetic and does no additional damage, staying for less than a second.
- The most effective ways to use the Embolist to get rid of enemies is via a collapsed or , as the abilities set it up to hit the entire group at once, as long as Punch Through is added.
- Be sure to convert the damage to another type when fighting Infested as the damage will be reduced on these enemies.
- The same reduction applies when fighting Robotics but changing damage type should be balanced against the fact that such enemies typically have allies using Shields, against which Toxin is the best damage type.
- As the Embolist is primarily a close range weapon that benefits from area of effect, can be beneficial in increasing both its damage and its spread.
- will increase the range of the weapon by almost double (from a max range of 9m to 17m).
- An embolism refers to the lodging of an embolus, such as a blood clot or gas bubble. It can cause a circulatory blockage which affects a different part of the body away from the actual site of the blockage.
- The visual effect of the Embolist resembles the special attack of the Nauseous Crawler, indicating that this weapon may be a part of said Infested or derived from it. However, apart from the similar attack appearance there are no shared properties.
- The 'tail' on this weapon moves.
- Interestingly, the weapon's reload animation seems to involve pulling (or possibly twisting) the weapon's tail.
- When given to a Rescue target, the cloud released when fired will be the Embolist's default energy color, as opposed to the customized one shown on the weapon itself.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.20.6 (2018-05-24)
- , an Embolist exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , a primary that shares a similar aesthetic as the Embolist.
- , a beam shotgun that shares a similar aesthetic as the Embolist
- , a melee that shares a similar aesthetic as the Embolist.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|