Dodge all incoming projectiles, but only while not attacking. Use again to deactivate this ability.
Energy Drain: 2.5 s-1
|Range:120° / 130° / 150° / 180° (evasion angle)|
|Misc:0.2 s (reactive delay)|
0.6% (Restraint erosion per attack dodged)
- Baruuk enters a stance that causes incoming enemy projectiles and melee attacks to harmlessly phase through his body at angle of 120° / 130° / 150° / 180° relative to the direction Baruuk himself is facing (not the player's camera), but only while not attacking.
- Evasion angle is affected by Ability Range.
- Casting speed and deactivation speed are affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Attacking counts as any form of firing a weapon or during a melee animation. Charging a gun does not count as attacking but charging a melee does.
- After attacking, there is an approximately 0.2 second delay before Elude reactivates. The delay will start once a gun has stopped being fired or after a weapon is holstered when using quick melee.
- Detonating explosives which require a secondary input will not interrupt Elude; however, the initial act of throwing or firing them will.
- Synergy: While Elude is active, the seeking range of Desolate Hands daggers is doubled.
- Elude consumes 2.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Baruuk's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Baruuk cannot replenish energy using Energy Vampire, Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Team Energy Restores, Energy Siphon, or Energizing Dash while Elude is active.
- Elude's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Energy can be replenished by Energy Orbs, Arcane Energize, Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, Rage, and/or Hunter Adrenaline while the ability is active.
- Baruuk's Restraint erodes by ~0.6% per attack dodged.
- Baruuk's idle animation changes to a nonchalant-looking stance as his torso visibly vibrates constantly while Elude is active. Flowing Void energy waves emit from his upper body to visually represent the angle of evasion.
- Evaded attacks cause transparent holes to briefly open at the contact spots on Baruuk's body, while a stream of energy particles move through at high speed as each hole closes.
- 360° dodge can be achieved with a minimum of 200% Ability Range.
- Pairs well with weapons with a charge trigger type, since Baruuk doesn't take damage while charging the weapon until firing.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 energy, minimum channeling cost to 0.63 energy per second