Dodge all incoming projectiles, but only while not attacking. Use again to deactivate this ability.
Energy Drain: 2.5 s-1
|Range:120° / 130° / 150° / 180° (evasion angle)|
|Misc:0.2 s (reactive delay)|
1.2% (Restraint erosion per attack dodged)
- Baruuk enters a stance that causes incoming enemy projectiles and melee attacks to harmlessly phase through his body at angle of 120° / 130° / 150° / 180° relative to the direction Baruuk himself is facing (not the player's camera), but only while not attacking.
- Evasion angle is affected by Ability Range.
- Casting speed and deactivation speed are affected by and .
- Attacking counts as any form of firing a weapon or during a melee animation. Charging a gun does not count as attacking but charging a melee does.
- After attacking, there is an approximately 0.2 second delay before Elude reactivates. The delay will start once a gun has stopped being fired or after a melee animation is finished.
- Detonating explosives which require a secondary input will not interrupt Elude; however, the initial act of throwing or firing them will.
- Ability Synergy:
- Baruuk's Restraint erodes by 1.2% per attack dodged.
- While Elude is active, the seeking range of daggers is doubled.
- Elude consumes 2.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Baruuk's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Baruuk cannot replenish energy using , Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Squad Energy Restores, , or Energizing Dash while Elude is active.
- Elude's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Energy can be replenished by Energy Orbs, , Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, , and/or while the ability is active.
- Baruuk's idle animation changes to a nonchalant-looking stance as his torso visibly vibrates constantly while Elude is active. Flowing Void energy waves emit from his upper body to visually represent the angle of evasion.
- Evaded attacks cause transparent holes to briefly open at the contact spots on Baruuk's body, while a stream of energy particles move through at high speed as each hole closes.