“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Elite Shield Lancers are defensive Grineer units that carry large impenetrable shields in one hand and a Tonkor in the other. They are larger and more durable than their normal Shield Lancer variant and carry a shield with a distinct yellow coloring.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They spawn in missions with enemy levels 25+.
- This includes nodes controlled by a Kuva Lich, even if the original tileset of the node belongs to a faction other than the Grineer.
- Their iron shields are invulnerable to shots with Punch Through. Players will have to reposition themselves behind the enemy or use AoE weaponry to counter this.
- This includes attempts to shoot through clear openings in the shield, which are only visually open and have the same invulnerable mesh.
- If Mind Controlled they will usually stay in one spot, waiting for enemies to come to it rather than seeking them out.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Tonkor's arming mechanics still apply to Elite Shield Lancers, so staying close will reduce the likelihood of their grenades going off.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]