The Elite Crewmen are a more powerful version of the regular Corpus Crewmen. They wield the Flux Rifle, which fires a sustained laser beam capable of dealing extremely high DPS at medium range, and has the tendency to inflict Slash procs against their foes frequently.
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
- Normal Elite Creman
|Copernicus||Lua||Capture||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
|Venera||Venus||Capture||5 - 7||Corpus Outpost|
|Zeipel||Lua||Rescue||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
- Elite Crewmen behave similarly to regular Crewmen.
- Their Flux Rifle has a significant increase in accuracy compared to Dera rifles used by standard Crewmen.
- These can constantly aim at their targets effectively while dealing devastating damage even against the most durable of Warframes.
- These rifles are exceptionally powerful against the Grineer in comparison with the Dera.
- With these, Elite Crewmen synergize very well along with the Shockwave MOAs as they can chase off their targets constantly even when targets fly off from their places, dealing significant damage without chances of fighting back.
- As of Update 11.0, Elite Crewmen bear greater health and shields, allowing them to take more punishment than regular Crewmen.
- Unlike their standard counterparts, their helmets cannot be shot off, but they still take the damage multiplier if hit on the head.
- As of Update 17.0, Elite Crewmen replace regular Crewmen from about level 15, but not Detron Crewmen, if they appear.
- The Elite Crewman was first introduced in Operation Arid Fear: Escalation, the second phase of the event.
- Flux Rifle-armed Crewmen can be seen in the diorama for the Sling-Stone Event, roughly half a month before Elite Crewmen were added.
- Elite Crewmen can rarely be found wandering in Orokin Derelicts. A possible reason for this: the Derelict vessels are one of the few places which have Orokin technology. This makes them a valuable target, but also a dangerous place to salvage technology from.
- Previously, the Elite Crewman was able to sever and dismember the Tenno as like Slash is able to when this was still possible for enemies to do so.
- Rarely, and if left unnoticed, Elite Crewmen have a tendency to constantly shoot their Flux Rifles on idle when immediately terminating their targets.
- Elite Crewmen currently are unable to be cut to pieces by Slash weapons. Other enemies that share this bug include the Corpus Warden and Grineer Commander.
|Vapos Elite Crewman||General||Miscellaneous|
| ||Introduced||Update 25.0|
|Tileset||Corpus Gas City||Codex Scans||5|
|Weapon||Exergis / Prova||Other Drops||None|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||15 Endo 2.28%|
Infected Clip 0.17%
No Return 0.17%
50 Endo 0.17%
Gnashing Payara 0.02%
Jagged Edge 0.02%
80 Endo 0.02%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|