Eleventh Storm is a stance mod for Sword and Shield weapons that blends fast sword swings with shield bashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Eleventh Storm drops from Lephantis, specifically the first phase with the three separate heads. This gives three different opportunities for the mod to drop during the fight.
- Eleventh Storm is included in the Mirage Bundle, which costs 600.
- The first attack of Striking Thunder does 100% bonus Impact damage.
- The third attack of Striking Thunder does 25% bonus Slash damage.
- When released, Eleventh Storm's polarity did not match Silva & Aegis. This was fixed in Hotfix 14.0.1.
- Because Lephantis's heads do not produce Codex entries when scanned, the Codex entry for Eleventh Storm cannot be revealed due to the lack of an enemy Codex entry to link to. This initially lead to confusion as to where the mod dropped, as Eleventh Storm's Codex entry did not reveal the enemy that dropped it.
- The mod image shows Aegis (shield) closed while Silva (sword) is in the hand of the wielder, even though Aegis opens as soon as Silva is drawn.
- All the names of the moves of this stance appear to be based on rock/metal songs while the name is a reference to the movie This Is Spinal Tap:
- Devouring Beast—The Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold
- Striking Thunder—Thunderstruck by AC/DC
- Diamond Deus—Diamond Dust by Jeff Beck
- Bide and Bleed—Wait and Bleed by Slipknot
- Hallowed Name—Hallow Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
- Destructive Symphony—Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth
- Fist of Iron—Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed
- Dying Angel—On the Backs of Angels by Dream Theater
- Final Harbinger, another Sword & Shield stance, for PvE.
- Last Herald, a PvP-only Sword & Shield stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.