Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When blocking, threads of energy similar to 's will extend to all allies in range, using your warframe's energy color.
- The mod's effect will only link to other players, and not Companions, objectives, or AI-controlled allies.
- Damage absorbed with the use of Electomagnetic Shielding will be converted into health for and .
- The mod's effective range cannot be modified by or .
- Many abilities may be used without interrupting the link, as long as the Block is held.
- For reasons unknown, any damage or procs that allies receive will be reduced (and in the proc's case, nullified), but the damage or proc will not be transferred to the user.
- Damage redirected to you does activate abilities that reflect damage, such as 's or 's .
- Damage redirected to your Health will trigger and/or 's energy conversion.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This mod is generally best suited for tanky Warframes who can take the increased punishment. Since status effects will also be transferred to the user instead of their allies, it would be wise to equip , appropriate Arcane Enhancements, or use a Warframe who can render themselves immune to status effects.
- with a Ability Duration-oriented build is able to negate quite a bit of damage and remove statuses with .
- is able to heal himself with and remove statuses via as well.
- An -equipped is able to reroute damage into her .
- can use electromagnetic shielding to build faster.
- can use to negate status effects.
- This mod can be used to help build up health on .
- can be helpful in keeping up a bit of the damage you take to your health, as long as your Sentinel is alive.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being .
- Executioner Gorth himself uses an effect similar to the mod, just without needing to be using his melee, the links not being present, and while making himself completely invulnerable.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The threads of energy do not appear if an allied Shield Osprey is bolstering your shields.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Weapon Augments & Weapon-Exclusive Mods|
|Red Veil||• • •|
|Cephalon Suda||• • •|
|Steel Meridian||• • •|
|New Loka||• • •|
|The Perrin Sequence||• • •|
|Arbiters of Hexis||• • •|
|The Index||• • • •|
|Kela De Thaym||• • • • • • • •|
|Series 1||• •|
|Series 2||• •|
|Series 3||• •|
|Nightwave Offerings and Conclave Augments|
|• • • • • • •|
|• • • •|
|• • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.