Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When blocking, threads of energy similar to Trinity's Link will extend to all allies in range, using your warframe's energy color.
- The mod's effect will only link to other players, and not Companions, objectives, or AI-controlled allies.
- Damage absorbed with the use of Electomagnetic Shielding will be converted into health for Iron Skin and Warding Halo.
- The mod's effective range cannot be modified by Reach or Primed Reach.
- Many abilities may be used without interrupting the link, as long as the Block is held.
- For reasons unknown, any Radiation damage or procs that allies receive will be reduced (and in the proc's case, nullified), but the damage or proc will not be transferred to the user.
- If an ally is suffering a Radiation proc before a link is created, then the user will also suffer the proc once the link takes hold.
- Damage redirected to you does activate abilities that reflect damage, such as Trinity's Link or Mesa's Shatter Shield.
- Damage redirected to your Health will trigger Rage and/or Hunter Adrenaline's energy conversion.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This mod is generally best suited for tanky Warframes who can take the increased punishment. Since status effects will also be transferred to the user instead of their allies, it would be wise to equip Rapid Resilience, appropriate Arcane Enhancements, or use a Warframe who can render themselves immune to status effects.
- Trinity with a Ability Duration-oriented build is able to negate quite a bit of damage and remove statuses with Blessing.
- Oberon is able to heal himself with Renewal and remove statuses via Hallowed Ground as well.
- An Assimilate-equipped Nyx is able to reroute damage into her Absorb.
- Chroma can use electromagnetic shielding to build Vex Armor faster.
- Inaros can use Negation Swarm to negate status effects.
- This mod can be used to help build up Iron Skin health on Rhino.
- Medi-Ray can be helpful in keeping up a bit of the damage you take to your health, as long as your Sentinel is alive.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mod, along with the other Executioner mods, are the second set mods to feature non-generic enemies on the mod card, the first being Vengeful Revenant.
- Executioner Gorth himself uses an effect similar to the mod, just without needing to be using his melee, the links not being present, and while making himself completely invulnerable.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The threads of energy do not appear if an allied Shield Osprey is bolstering your shields.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.