Electric Crawlers resemble a grey Infested Crewman with no lower limbs, forcing them to move with their hands. This crawler will remain at a short distance and use a continuous electrical attack that can proc Electricity. They can target players up to around 10 meters and are not affected by stun.
- Electric Crawlers may be the Infested unit that the Synapse is based on, due to the fact that both of them utilize a biochemical reaction to shoot electrical currents.
- Prior to Update 10.6, Electric Crawlers used to have the same name and tooltips as Crawlers.
- This unit is one of the rarest of all types of enemies. Other rare enemy types are Lobber Crawlers, Leech Ospreys, and Mine Ospreys.
- These enemies appear to spawn more commonly on Orokin Derelict Defense.
- Can spawn being suspended under a Mutalist Osprey.
|Walker||Charger • Leaper • Maggot • Runner • Undying Flyer • Volatile Runner|
|Crawler||Crawler • Electric Crawler • Lobber Crawler • Nauseous Crawler • Toxic Crawler|
|Mutalist proxies||Mutalist Osprey • Swarm Mutalist MOA • Tar Mutalist MOA • Power Carrier • Venin Mutalist|
|Ancient||Ancient Disruptor • Ancient Healer • Boiler • Brood Mother • Leaping Thrasher • Toxic Ancient|
|Archwing||Attack Mutalist • Mutalist Lightning Carrier • Mutalist Toxic Carrier|
|Event||Hemocyte • Zealot Baptizer • Zealot Herald • Zealot Proselytizer|
|Others||Infested Tumor • Zealoid Bastion|
|Jordas Golem • Juggernaut (Behemoth) • Lephantis • Mutalist Alad V • Phorid • Zealoid Prelate|