The Eidolon Phylaxis is a consumable Gear item unique to the Operation: Plague Star Event. When equipped, it is consumed during the Thrax Toxin mixing stage, and has the effect of granting additional Operational Supply Standing at the completion of the Plague Star Bounty, at the cost of increased mission difficulty.
5x Eidolon Phylaxis
|Time: 1 min|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 4,000 + 2,000|
How To UseEdit
- During the Thrax Toxin mixing phase, approach the Toxin Mixer, bring up the Gear wheel (default ) and select the Eidolon Phylaxis, which will automatically insert a Phylaxis into the mixer. This process can be performed up to 4 times during the mixing phase.
- As with Infested Catalyst, each Phylaxis mixed in will add 250 to the final reward upon completing the Bounty. Mixing in the maximum of 4 Catalysts and 4 Phylaxis will result in a bonus of 2,000 on top of the base 1,000 for a total of 3,000.
- In addition, each Phylaxis added will raise the level of the Infested enemies encountered during the final stage of the Plague Star bounty up to 30, and increase the number and frequency of spawns.
- A full squad of four can save up on Phylaxis by having each person contribute to the mixer. Each player thus spends only one Phylaxis, while still filling up the mixer with the full four Phylaxis necessary to raise the final Operational Supply Standing reward to 1,000.
- Phylaxis is a medical term that usually refers to to defenses against infections. It is often used as a suffix to denote protection from various conditions, e.g. prophylaxis.
- Given the circumstances of its use, the Eidolon Phylaxis' name may be derived from the above term as well as Anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction characterized by rashes and swelling of the throat and mouth, among other symptoms. This gives some insight as to how the Phylaxis may work in-universe.