“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
- Vomvalysts are small, hovering Eidolons which roams in the Plains of Eidolon that transform into a spectral being after sustaining enough damage, making them immune to all forms of attack but Operator Void Beam.
- The Teralyst is the first-tier bipedal Eidolon boss found roaming in Plains of Eidolon on nighttime.
- The Gantulyst is the second-tier bipedal Eidolon boss that is significantly larger and more mobile than the Teralyst, found in Plains of Eidolon.
- The Hydrolyst is the third-tier bipedal Eidolon boss, capable of channeling thunder storms, found in Plains of Eidolon.
- Eidolon Lure - Grineer machines found at night on the Plains of Eidolon used to capture Eidolons.
- Ropalolyst - a flying boss that roams in the sector next to Ganymede, Jupiter. Though not referred to as Eidolon in-game, it was commonly referred by both the community and the developers as the "flying eidolon".
- Breath Of The Eidolon - Resource available in Bounties.
- Cetus Wisp - Resource that greatly resembles Sentient Eidolons in nature.
- Eidolon Lenses - The highest tier of Focus Lenses.
- Eidolon Phylaxis - A consumable item which can be used during Operation: Plague Star to make the Thrax Toxin be more powerful against the Infested boil.
- Though not referred to as Eidolon in-game, both the community and developers often refers the Ropalolyst as "Flydolon" ever since Devstream 100. However, its location then was moved to Jupiter. The bossfight shares a lot of similarities with the Eidolons fights, such as the Synovia weak points and shields which can be depleted using the Operator's Void Beam.
- The Eidolon Phylaxis descriptions reveals that Sentients are immune to the Infestation.
|Drone||Battalyst • Conculyst • Eradicyst • Mimic • Oculyst|
|Spectral||Spectralyst • Vomvalyst|
|Amalgam||Amalgam Arca Heqet • Amalgam Arca Kucumatz • Amalgam Cinder Machinist • Amalgam Phase MOA • Amalgam Swarm Satyr • Saturn Six Fugitive|
|Teralyst • Gantulyst • Hydrolyst • Ropalolyst • Suda-Hunhow • Wolf of Saturn Six|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.