Chroma turns his pelt into a massive sentry that strengthens nearby allies and engulfs enemies in elemental attacks.
- Chroma sheds his outer pelt by expending 50 energy to activate the ability, imbuing the pelt with elemental energy to sprout wings and converting it into a stationary floating sentry with 1000 / 2000 / 4000 / 8000 Flesh health and 140 Ferrite Armor. The sentry will attack all enemies within 20 meters with a continuous stream of elemental energy, dealing 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 , , , or damage per tick with a ?% status chance at 5 ticks per second. If enemies come within 5 meters of the sentry, it will periodically unleash a radial knockback that inflicts 200 , , , or damage while blasting the affected enemies away. The sentry can also unleash a radial roar to temporarily stun all enemies within 30 meters.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Sentry health and continuous damage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Effigy's elemental breath attack does 5 ticks of damage within 1 second making the base damage per second 2000.
- Damage type is based on Chroma's current elemental alignment, determined by Chroma's primary emission color or the selected element of .
- Sentry armor, attack range, status chance, damage ticks per second, knockback radius, knockback damage and stun radius are not affected by mods.
- Enemies killed by the sentry have a 15% / 30% / 45% / 60% chance to drop additional credits. In addition, all credits that drop within 10 meters of the sentry yield 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% additional credits.
- Credit chance on kill, percentage credit bonus, and percentage credit bonus range are not affected by mods.
- For enemies killed by the sentry within the percentage credit bonus range, credit income is increased by an average of 43.75% / 95% / 153.75% / 220%. This assumes the credit chance on kill results in double credits from that enemy.
- While Effigy is active, Chroma can fight in his lightened form, gaining 20% movement speed but with a 50% armor reduction.
- Speed bonus and armor reduction percentages are not affected by mods.
- The armor reduction is a multiplicative penalty that's applied to Chroma's total armor (e.g., with a maxed and , Chroma with at full capacity will have his armor lowered to 350 × (1 + 1.1 + 3.5 × 1.3) × 0.5 = 1,163.75 when Effigy is activated).
- Effigy drains 10 energy per second while active, and will deactivate if Chroma runs out of energy, sentry health is depleted, or if manually deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Channeling energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Chroma cannot gain energy from Squad Energy Restores or for the duration of the ability. However, Chroma can still replenish energy using Energy Orbs, and , Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, , and while in the Rift Plane due to 's ability.
- Ability Synergy: Effigy's damage per tick and knockback damage can be boosted by the Fury aspect of .
- When deactivated, Chroma can teleport his pelt from anywhere onto himself. This will stop movement and interrupt any action Chroma is doing, such as reloading, leaving a player vulnerable.
- When deactivated while sliding, Chroma's pelt will be reapplied to him without triggering the animation, even if the player immediately cancels his slide.
- Both the initial cast and the return of Chroma's pelt will cease any actions as they are a two-handed ability.
- Main article: Guided Effigy
Guided Effigy is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that allows him to control the Effigy, dealing rapid damage to enemies in its path and stunning enemies at the destination.
|Rank||Damage per Second||Cost|
- The sentry usually unleashes its roar a few seconds after deploying. This allows you to quickly deploy the sentry for a temporary stun to all nearby enemies.
- The pelt can be ed, preventing damage from non-banished enemies while still being able to damage all enemies normally.
- The pelt gains shields from the Shield Osprey Eximus Specter.