Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:115% / 125% / 150% / 200% (damage bonus)|
25% / 40% / 60% / 75% (damage reduction)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum cap of 115% / 125% / 150% / 200% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 25% / 40% / 60% / 75% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
- Maximum damage bonus and damage reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and the damage reduction cannot exceed 95% under any circumstances.
- The damage buff applies a multiplicative bonus that's calculated after a weapon's total damage value (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Eclipse will increase the weapon's total damage to a maximum of 250 × (1 + 2 × 1.3) = 900).
- The amount of bonus damage or damage reduction gained is not only determined by the amount of Ability Strength, but also the amount of environmental lighting at Mirage's current position, in realtime. This value can vary widely despite the buff always displaying the maximum values of bonus damage or damage reduction, which is not always true.
- The damage reduction is not applied when damaged with Toxin damage.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from Hall Of Mirrors do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus.
- The damage bonus from Eclipse does not apply to any damage bonus from elemental augments like Shock Trooper; both will be applied separately.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
- Companions are not affected by Eclipse.
- Main article: Total Eclipse
- As both Discharge and Sound Quake can destroy light fixtures when used, this can be used to constantly take advantage of Eclipse's defense bonus by greatly lowering the amount of light in the current area.
- A Heat status effect will set the damage buff to it's maximum value. Ferrox's alternate fire grant light in pulses as well, but this increase is minimal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.