Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:115 / 125 / 150 / 200 % (max. damage bonus)|
25 / 40 / 60 / 75 % (max. damage reduction)
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:95 % (damage reduction cap)|
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum cap of 115% / 125% / 150% / 200% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 25% / 40% / 60% / 75% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds.
- Maximum damage bonus and damage reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and the damage reduction cannot exceed 95% under any circumstances.
- The damage buff applies a multiplicative bonus that's calculated after a weapon's total damage value (e.g., with a maxed and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Eclipse will increase the weapon's total damage to a maximum of 250 × (1 + 2 × 1.3) = 900).
- The amount of bonus damage or damage reduction gained is not only determined by the amount of Ability Strength, but also the amount of environmental lighting at Mirage's current position, in realtime. This value can vary widely despite the buff always displaying the maximum values of bonus damage or damage reduction, which is not always true.
- The damage reduction is not applied when damaged with damage.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus, unless the augment Total Eclipse is equipped.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
- Companions are not affected by Eclipse.
- Subsuming Mirage to the Helminth will offer Eclipse and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Total Eclipse
Total Eclipse is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows it to grant its bonuses to nearby allies.
- As both and can destroy light fixtures when used, this can be used to constantly take advantage of Eclipse's defense bonus by greatly lowering the amount of light in the current area.
- A status effect on Mirage will set the damage buff to it's maximum value.
- During the night in Plains of Eidolon, the damage buff will be set as long you stay in the moonlight, once in a shadow you will gain damage reduction. Due to the buff's nature of factoring in the amount of light in the area, the damage buff will give its bare minimum, which is 10% of the displayed number.
- The damage buff increases the scanning speed of the Codex Scanner and Synthesis Scanner allowing for very quick scans.