Eagle Eye is usable in both PvE and PvP.
- The same visual effect (though not the effect on Sentinel weapons) can be achieved by decreasing the Field of View in the options.
- Eagle Eye will increase Sentinels' target acquisition when installed on their weapons:
|Sentinel||Base Range||Increased Range|
|Carrier||10 m||14 m|
|Dethcube||30 m||42 m|
|Diriga||70 m||70 m *|
|Djinn||60 m||70 m *|
|Helios||10 m||10 m *|
|Shade||10 m||14 m|
|Taxon||30 m||42 m|
|Wyrm||30 m||42 m|
* See: Bugs Section.
- Eagle Eye didn't have a polarity when it was first released.
- Currently, the range bonus isn't applied to Diriga and Helios while only partly applied to Djinn (70 instead of 84 meters).
- Hawk Eye, the Pistol counterpart of this mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.