Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Hit Chance||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "EMP" means "Electromagnetic Pulse"
- For a short time after Update 10.6, this aura could be acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug at the time where all mods, including previously unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through Transmutation. This was fixed, but players who obtained the aura this way were allowed to keep them. It was reintroduced in Update 18.13, but its effects were reduced in exchange for making it affect all Corpus enemies
- Prior to its reintroduction, this aura would only affect Robotic enemies, but could reduce accuracy by 60% at maximum rank.
- Curiously, this aura appears to use an older MOA model with more organic-looking legs, as opposed to the more visibly robotic ones currently in use. This suggests that this Aura might have been content for a much earlier build of the game, back when Auras were known as Artifacts. Why it was never properly implemented up until Update 18.13 is unknown.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.