Each plant yields a Dusklight Sarracenia extract when scanned.
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- Pallas on Ceres will always spawn 2 of these in the Green Water next to the Spawn. They often bug out though, and can't be scanned.
- Ker, Ceres has a guaranteed large reactor room that will spawn around 4 of these. Including additional loot rooms, this node will net about 6-10 scans per run.
- Sarracenia is a genus of Pitcher plants commonly known as Trumpet Pitchers, and are endemic to the North American continent. It is unknown if the Dusklight Sarracenia has any biological relation to the Lunar Pitcher.
- Amaryn's hint about the location of this flower mentions it grows in "100% filth", which she concludes by wondering what kind of flower grows in those conditions. This is a likely reference to darkSector, wherein a character describes the Lotus flower as a "rare beauty [that] blooms among filth and decay".
| Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss