Each plant yields a Dusklight Sarracenia extract when scanned.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resources until better facts are proven.
Missions[edit | edit source]
|Ceres||Pallas||Exterminate||12 - 14||Grineer Shipyard|
|Ceres||Ker||Sabotage||14 - 16||Grineer Shipyard|
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
- When gathering extracts, the Cross-Matrix Widget can help expedite the process, as it grants each scan a chance to count as two scans, thus yielding an additional extract.
- Pallas, Ceres will always spawn two of these in the green water next to spawn. They often bug out though and can't be scanned. (This bug can be bypassed by using a Helios and letting it scan). There are multiple possible spawn locations, and aborting the mission & retrying is a quick solution if you don't get spawned near the green water behind a fence. There are also two of these at the Extraction site next to the train wreck.
- Ker, Ceres has a guaranteed large reactor room that will spawn around 4 of these. Including additional loot rooms, this node will net about 6-10 scans per run.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sarracenia is a genus of Pitcher plants commonly known as Trumpet Pitchers, and are endemic to the North American continent. It is unknown if the Dusklight Sarracenia has any biological relation to the Lunar Pitcher.
- Amaryn's hint about the location of this flower mentions it grows in "100% filth", which she concludes by wondering what kind of flower grows in those conditions. This is a likely reference to darkSector, wherein a character describes the Lotus flower as a "rare beauty [that] blooms among filth and decay".
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Dragonlily (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Dusklight Sarracenia • Frostleaf • Jadeleaf (Sunlight, Moonlight) |
Lunar Pitcher • Ruk's Claw • Threshcone (Sunlight, Moonlight) • Vestan Moss
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.