The Dual Raza are a pair of hatchets styled after the Soma assault rifle, notable for its high critical multiplier.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and moderate Puncture damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Tied with (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, Dual Ichor, and Dual Zoren for the highest critical multiplier of all Dual Swords, and tied with Atterax, Destreza Prime, and Hirudo for all melee weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Carving Mantis, Crossing Snakes and Dividing Blades stances.
- See Category:Dual Raza Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Raza Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Equipping True Steel with Berserker can help you achieve high damage output by increasing the attack speed.
- The blades share a similar design aesthetic to the Soma's magazine, from which the Dual Raza are said to be based off.
- The Dual Raza's blades are normally folded into the weapon, and will not deploy until they are used to attack. If the Dual Raza is wielded and idle for a few moments after attacking, the Tenno will perform a unique animation where they will flick the weapons towards their chest to fold the blades in.
Dual Raza Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.