|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and good Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Carving Mantis, Crossing Snakes and Dividing Blades.
- Third lowest base damage of all dual swords, after Dual Kamas and Dual Zoren.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Low status chance.
- Below average attack speed.
- See Category:Dual Raza Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Raza Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The blades share a similar design aesthetic to the Soma's magazine, from which the Dual Raza are said to be based off.
- The Dual Raza's blades are normally folded into the weapon, and will not deploy until they are used to attack. If the Dual Raza is wielded and idle for a few moments after attacking, the Tenno will perform a unique animation where they will flick the weapons towards their chest to fold the blades in.
Dual Raza Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.