- High damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Fast attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches , , and .
- Innate polarity.
- Dual Kamas Prime (Normal), compared to Dual Kamas (Normal):
- Higher base damage (160 vs. 96)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (25% vs. 15%)
- Lower disposition (1.2 vs. 1.3)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 1)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|V) Uncommon (|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On August 23rd, 2017, it was announced that Dual Kamas Prime, alongside and Kavasa Prime Collar, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 29th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- From May 26th, 2020 to September 29th, 2020, Dual Kamas Prime, alongside , Kavasa Prime Collar, , , and , emerged from the Vault.
- The Dual Kamas Prime are the first Prime dual swords to be introduced.
- The Dual Kamas Prime, alongside , , , , and are the only Prime weapons that do not require Orokin Cells as crafting ingredients.
- The Dual Kamas Prime was accidentally revealed in-game upon the release of Update 17.5 (2015-10-01), with its parts temporarily being made available as drops in the Orokin Void. This was later removed in Hotfix 17.5.1 (2015-10-01).
- Similar to the , the Dual Kamas Prime's blades are normally folded into the weapon when not in use, deploying only when attacking. If sufficient time has passed after the last attack, the Warframe will perform an animation where it flicks the weapons across its chest, stowing the blades away.
Dual Kamas Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|