The Dual Kamas are the dual wield version of the Kama.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Fast attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes and Dividing Blades.
- Second lowest base damage of all dual swords, after Dual Zoren.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Dual Kamas, compared to Dual Kamas Prime:
- Lower base damage (96.0 vs. 160.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 20%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (15% vs. 25%)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (1 vs. 8)
- Higher disposition (1.25 vs. 1.15)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Dual Kamas's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:40,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dual Kamas are the first dual melee weapon to require two of the single variants to craft.
- Before they were officially released, the Dual Kamas could be seen in the Codex entry diorama of Saryn.
- Similarly to the Dual Raza, which the Dual Kama are a prerequisite of, both are hatchet-type weapons that use Dual Sword stances.
- Both weapons also have a default polarity compatible with the Crossing Snakes stance.
Media[edit | edit source]
Dual Kamas Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Kama, the single machete version of this weapon.
- Dual Kamas Prime, the primed version of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.