The Dual Kamas are short ranged slashing weapons, capable of striking multiple enemies.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:40,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Basic attacks have momentum, preventing stagger from enemy attacks.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High base attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes and Dividing Blades stances.
- Robotic enemies resist Slash damage.
- Comparatively low Impact and Puncture.
- Small jump attack radius.
- Short reach.
- Low critical chance.
- Dual Kamas, compared to Dual Kamas Prime:
- Lower base damage (42.0 vs. 70.0)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 15%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (7.5% vs. 20%)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (1 vs. 6)
- See Category:Dual Kamas Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Kamas Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dual Kamas are best used performing slide attacks, due to its high damage, often cleaving enemies in half. These bonuses may be best used by sprinting around and sliding at enemies.
- Enemies are almost always dismembered by the Ground Finisher.
- The Dual Kamas are the first dual melee weapon to require two of the single variants to craft.
- Before they were officially released, the Dual Kamas could be seen in the Codex entry diorama of Saryn.
- Similarly to the Dual Raza, which the Dual Kama are a prerequisite of, both are hatchet-type weapons that use Dual Sword stances.
- Both weapons also have a default polarity compatible with the Crossing Snakes stance.
Dual Kamas Skins
- Kama, the single machete version of this weapon.
- Dual Kamas Prime, the primed version of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.