This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is also a requisite ingredient for .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Fast attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches and .
- Second lowest base damage of all dual swords, after .
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Dual Kamas (Normal Attack), compared to Dual Kamas Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (95 vs. 160)
- Lower total damage (96 vs. 160)
- Lower base critical chance (10.00% vs. 20.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower base status chance (15.00% vs. 25.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (100.8 vs. 192)
- Lower burst DPS (117.93 vs. 224.64)
- Lower sustained DPS (117.93 vs. 224.64)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (1 vs. 8)
- Higher disposition (●●●●○ (1.30x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.20x))
The Dual Kamas's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:40,000|
- The Dual Kamas are the first dual melee weapon to require two of the single variants to craft.
- Before they were officially released, the Dual Kamas could be seen in the Codex entry diorama of .
- Similarly to the Dual Raza, which the Dual Kama are a prerequisite of, both are hatchet-type weapons that use Dual Sword stances.
Dual Kamas Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|