- Normal Attack
- Highest crit multiplier
- Above average crit chance
- Above average attack speed
- Normal Attack
- Very low damage
- Below average attack range
- Low status chance
- Below average disposition
|Time: 1 Day(s)|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 3 Day(s)|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Ichors' weapon models appear to have the standard shaping of a pair of Tomahawks, short-handled variant of axes that can be either used for throwing at or slicing their victims.
- In modern terms, ichor may refer to Bile, the green or yellow fluid produced by the liver. In more antiquated terms, it is any discharge from a wound or ulcer with an offending stench. Seeing as the Dual Ichor is made from Infested tissue or biomass, they most likely get their name from this.
- The bulb-like structures on the handle of the Dual Ichors beat like a heart, suggesting they are made of living Infested tissue.
- The Dual Ichor are the second melee Clan Tech weapons released, the first being the , and the first to be made specifically by Clan Tech.
- This is the first Infested-themed Dual weapon ever released.
Dual Ichor Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , a primary that shares a similar aesthetic as the Dual Ichor.
- , a beam shotgun that shares a similar aesthetic as the Dual Ichor.
- , a sidearm that shares a similar aesthetic as the Dual Ichor.
- , a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- , Toxin based dagger.
- , another Toxin based melee weapon.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|