|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Toxin damage.
- Innate Toxin damage – effective against Flesh and Ferrite Armor and bypasses Shielded and Proto Shields.
- Tied with Dark Split-Sword, (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, and Dual Zoren for the second highest critical chance of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Keres.
- Tied with (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, Dual Raza, and Dual Zoren for the highest critical multiplier of all dual swords, and with Atterax, Destreza Prime, and Hirudo for all melee weapons.
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Swirling Tiger stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Toxin damage – less effective against Machinery, Robotics, and Fossilized.
- Short range.
- See Category:Dual Ichor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Ichor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- A build using a maximum fusion rank Organ Shatter, Pressure Point, and True Steel can achieve:
- The Ichors' weapon models appear to have the standard shaping of a pair of Tomahawks, short-handled variant of axes that can be either used for throwing at or slicing their victims.
- In modern terms, ichor may refer to Bile, the green or yellow fluid produced by the liver. In more antiquated terms, it is any discharge from a wound or ulcer with an offending stench. Seeing as the Dual Ichor is made from Infested tissue or biomass, they most likely get their name from this.
- The bulb-like structures on the handle of the Dual Ichors beat like a heart, suggesting they are made of living Infested tissue.
- The Dual Ichor are the second melee Clan Tech weapons released, the first being the Prova, and the first to be made specifically by Clan Tech.
- This is the first Infested-themed Dual weapon ever released.
Dual Ichor Skins
- Dual Zoren, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Karyst, Toxin based dagger.
- Mire, another Toxin based melee weapon.
- Synapse, a primary that shares a similar aesthetic as the Dual Ichor.
- Embolist, a sidearm that shares a similar aesthetic as the Dual Ichor.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|