- High damage – effective against health.
- Slam Radial Damage has innate damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- High status chance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Slam Radial Damage has innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
The Dual Heat Sword's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Before Update 26.0 (2019-10-31), the Dual Heat Swords used to emit a visible ring of fire from slam attacks. This visual effect was also shared with the and . Since then, all melee weapons make the same effect when doing slam attacks.
- The Dual Heat Swords received a visual change in Update 16.5 (2015-05-12), giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons.
- A Red Veil member at the back of the room in the Relay can be seen torturing what seems to be a Grineer Butcher with this weapon, probably for interrogation. They hold the in one hand while the is holstered on the lower back.
- Dual Heat Swords is the only melee weapon without a stance polarity.
Dual Heat Swords Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|