|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Slam Radial Damage has innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- Slam Radial Damage has a guaranteed Heat proc.
- High status chance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Slam Radial Damage has innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Slam Radial Damage lacks the guaranteed Impact proc.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Dual Heat Swords Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Heat Swords Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dual Heat Swords received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons.
- A Red Veil member at the back of the room in the Relay can be seen torturing what seems to be a Grineer Butcher with this weapon, probably for interrogation. They hold the Heat Dagger in one hand while the Heat Sword is holstered on the lower back.
- Dual Heat Swords is the only melee weapon without a stance polarity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dual Heat Swords Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.