The Dual Decurion are twin Arch-gun rifles boasting high critical chance and high reload speed.
- Good ammo efficiency, generating relatively small cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds in Archwing mode.
- Tied with for the second fastest reload speed of all arch-guns in Atmospheric mode, behind .
- Normal Attack
- Has notable recoil which throws off accuracy at medium-long range shooting.
- Normal Attack
- Below average magazine
- Low status chance
- Dual Decurion (Normal Attack), compared to Prisma Dual Decurions (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower base critical chance (28.00% vs. 30.00%)
- Lower base status chance (14.00% vs. 24.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (146.96 vs. 149.6)
- Lower burst DPS (1224.17 vs. 1496)
- Lower sustained DPS (993.90 vs. 1170.46)
- Lower fire rate (8.33 vs. 10)
- Less accurate (12.5 vs. 16)
- Higher disposition (●●●●○ (1.30x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.20x))
2 - Authentic 20,000
2 - Intriguing 20,000
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:35,000|
- Despite the appearance of its shots, the Dual Decurion is a hitscan weapon by default.
- Starting from Update 27, all hitscan Archwing weapons are converted to projectile when in space. Such weapons (Dual Decurion included) still retain their hitscan properties while deployed in ground missions with an Archgun Deployer.
- The Dual Decurion's smaller magazine makes it easy to run out of ammo in a gunfight, but its quick ammo recharge balances this out.
- A good way to maintain ammunition supply is to fire in bursts of 2-8 bullets.
- Its component parts are listed in Offerings as "Decurion" parts, and Dual is not in the parts' name.
- A Decurion was a Roman cavalry officer originally in command of 10 men.
- It is one of several Dual/Akimbo weapons in Warframe with no solo counterpart, including the , , , , , , .
- , the Prisma counterpart.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• ( ) • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|