|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Can use the Dual Cleavers-exclusive Justice Blades mod.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Crossing Snakes, Carving Mantis and Dividing Blades stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Tied with Dual Skana and Dex Dakra for the slowest attack speed of all dual swords.
- Dual Cleavers, compared to Prisma Dual Cleavers:
- See Category:Dual Cleavers Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Cleavers Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dual Cleavers are great to keep an enemy in place, because they have a 100% stun chance on most enemies. You can stun lock a lot of enemies, keeping them from fighting back.
- The Dual Cleavers' glowing blade is believed to stem from a super-heated element in the blade, a trait shared with two other Grineer melee weapons: the Machete and the Sheev.
Dual Cleavers Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Butcher, a Grineer melee unit who uses a single Cleaver.
- Justice Blades, a Dual Cleavers exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Prisma Dual Cleavers, the Void Trader exclusive Prisma version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.