The Dual Cleavers are blades, with singles used by Butchers.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Can use the Dual Cleavers-exclusive mod.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches , and stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all dual swords.
- Dual Cleavers (Normal Attack), compared to Prisma Dual Cleavers (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (157 vs. 133)
- Higher total damage (157 vs. 133)
- Lower base status chance (10.00% vs. 25.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (235.5 vs. 199.5)
- Lower burst DPS (196.17 vs. 199.5)
- Lower sustained DPS (196.17 vs. 199.5)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 9)
- Higher disposition (●●●●○ (1.20x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.10x))
The Dual Cleavers's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:25,000|
- The Dual Cleavers' glowing blade is believed to stem from a super-heated element in the blade, a trait shared with two other Grineer melee weapons: the and the .
Dual Cleavers Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- Butcher, a Grineer melee unit who uses a single Cleaver.
- , a Dual Cleavers exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , the Void Trader exclusive Prisma version.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|