Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Can use the Dual Cleavers-exclusive Justice Blades mod.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Crossing Snakes, Carving Mantis and Dividing Blades stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Tied with Dual Skana and Dex Dakra for the slowest attack speed of all dual swords.
- Dual Cleavers, compared to Prisma Dual Cleavers:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Dual Cleavers's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:25,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dual Cleavers' glowing blade is believed to stem from a super-heated element in the blade, a trait shared with two other Grineer melee weapons: the Machete and the Sheev.
Media[edit | edit source]
Dual Cleavers Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Butcher, a Grineer melee unit who uses a single Cleaver.
- Justice Blades, a Dual Cleavers exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Prisma Dual Cleavers, the Void Trader exclusive Prisma version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.