The Dual Cestra is the dual-wield variant of the , a rapid-fire sidearm. Compared to its single-handed counterpart, the Dual Cestra sports even faster fire rate, and no spool-up, with a larger magazine size and ammo capacity, at the expense of slower reload speed and lower accuracy.
- High accuracy.
- Normal Attack
- Projectiles have travel time.
- High recoil.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Normal Attack
- Low crit chance
- Low damage
- Very low reload speed
- Low crit multiplier
- Dual Cestra (Normal Attack), compared to Cestra (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher burst DPS (505.05 vs. 224.37)
- Higher sustained DPS (326.49 vs. 175.61)
- Higher fire rate (18.75 vs. 8.33)
- Larger magazine (120 vs. 60)
- Larger max ammo capacity (480 vs. 420)
- Slower reload time (3.5 vs. 2)
- Less accurate (20 vs. 33.33)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●● (1.52x))
- Dual Cestra (Normal Attack), compared to Secura Dual Cestra (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (26 vs. 28)
- Lower total damage (26 vs. 28)
- Lower base critical chance (6.00% vs. 16.00%)
- Lower base status chance (20.00% vs. 28.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (26.93 vs. 30.68)
- Higher burst DPS (505.05 vs. 383.6)
- Higher sustained DPS (326.49 vs. 281.11)
- Higher fire rate (18.75 vs. 12.5)
- Faster spool-up (0 vs. 5)
- Less polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
- No innate Sequence effect
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Cestras' barrels rotate slowly clockwise when not in use and spin faster as they are fired.
- Released February 5, 2014 in Update 12.0 (2014-02-05).
- Color of projectiles is colored by the weapon's energy color.
- This is the first akimbo-type weaponry that has a spin-up feature.
- This is also the first dual-wield Corpus sidearm.
- Continuing to hold down the fire button while the Dual Cestra has no ammo in its magazine will not trigger the reload animation. Instead the two will intertwine while the reload icon is being displayed.
- Currently the Dual Cestra and its counterparts ( and ) cannot increase the damage of .
Dual Cestra Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1 (2018-05-03)
- , the single counterpart of this weapon.
- , the rifle counterpart of the regular Cestra.
- , The Perrin Sequence custom version.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|