The Dual Cestra is the dual-wield variant of the , a rapid-fire Corpus sidearm. Compared to its single-handed counterpart, the Dual Cestra sports even faster fire rate, and no spool-up, with a larger magazine size and ammo capacity, at the expense of slower reload speed and lower accuracy.
- High damage – effective against armor.
- High status chance.
- Tied with and Twin Grakata for the highest magazine size of all secondaries.
- High accuracy.
- High fire rate.
- Has one polarity.
- Low and no damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Very low critical chance.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- High recoil.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Tied with for the slowest reload speed of all secondaries.
- Dual Cestra (Normal), compared to Cestra (Normal):
- Higher burst DPS (505.05 vs. 224.38)
- Higher sustained DPS (326.5 vs. 175.61)
- Higher fire rate (18.75 round(s)/sec vs. 8.33 round(s)/sec)
- Larger magazine (120 round(s) vs. 60 round(s))
- Larger max ammo capacity (480 round(s) vs. 420 round(s))
- Slower reload time (3.5 s vs. 2 s)
- Less accurate (20 vs. 33.33)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 4)
- Lower disposition (1.35 vs. 1.52)
- Dual Cestra (Normal), compared to Secura Dual Cestra (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (26 vs. 28)
- Lower total damage (26 vs. 28)
- Lower base critical chance (6% vs. 16%)
- Lower base status chance (20% vs. 28%)
- Lower average damage per shot (26.94 vs. 30.69)
- Higher burst DPS (505.05 vs. 383.6)
- Higher sustained DPS (326.5 vs. 281.11)
- Higher fire rate (18.75 round(s)/sec vs. 12.5 round(s)/sec)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 1.3)
- Lack of an innate Sequence effect
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Cestras' barrels rotate slowly clockwise when not in use and spin faster as they are fired.
- Released February 5, 2014 in Update 12.0 (2014-02-05).
- Color of projectiles is colored by the weapon's energy color.
- This is the first akimbo-type weaponry that has a spin-up feature.
- This is also the first dual-wield Corpus sidearm.
- Continuing to hold down the fire button while the Dual Cestra has no ammo in its magazine will not trigger the reload animation. Instead the two will intertwine while the reload icon is being displayed.
- Currently the Dual Cestra and its counterparts ( and ) cannot increase the damage of .
Dual Cestra Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1 (2018-05-03)
- , the single counterpart of this weapon.
- , the rifle counterpart of the regular Cestra.
- , The Perrin Sequence custom version.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|