Drusus Leverian is a mysterious character who acts as the narrator of origin stories of the Warframes in the historical exhibit known as the Leverian, which he is the curator of. Currently, there are Leverian Galleries for the following:
- "Hello there. So, first time then? Drusus Leverian. Welcome to my humble cabinet of curiosities. Drop any donations in the little box. Now, the Leverian is a bit of a work in progress, but please do look around. I only ask you be gentle with the collection. The displays are quite valuable, quite rare, and some may still be... armed."
- Main article: Leverian#Leverian Galleries
Holsom Yurr's Armor:
Alamos Sniper Skin:
- "Mmm hmm"
- "That's fine"
- "Well... anything helps."
- "I will put it to good use."
- "Thank you."
- "Oh? Humbled, truly."
- "Very generous! Thank you."
- "Unexpected... I'm speechless."
- "This is too much... but I will accept it."
- "Are you... sure? My sincerest thanks. "
- "A real patreon of history! I am honoured. "
- "You must be insane! A pleasure to meet you!"
- "Well- I um...R-Really...? Um...T-Thank you..!"
- "Ahh... with that... I could buy my-- A lavish gift for the Leverian!"
- "I... that is to say... I mean... you... really? Gosh."
- Though the subtitle only says "I could buy my--", one can hear that Drusus actually says "my bo--".
- It is likely the word Drusus was about to finish was "body", which implies he might be a Solaris.
- Drusus is voiced by Martin Oldfield.