- 1 Quotes
- 2 Leverian Galleries
- 3 Trivia
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Drusus will greet the player upon entering one of his galleries.
First Visit[edit | edit source]
- "Hello there. So, first time then? Drusus Leverian. Welcome to my humble cabinet of curiosities. Drop any donations in the little box. Now, the Leverian is a bit of a work in progress, but please do look around. I only ask you be gentle with the collection. The displays are quite valuable, quite rare, and some may still be... armed."
If donated less than 50k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Hello again."
- "Drusus Leverian. Welcome."
- "Any friend of history is a friend of the Leverian."
- "Feel free to look around. All donations are appreciated."
- "Welcome. Try not to touch anything."
- "Hello, hello! Exhibition is that way. Donation box just over there."
- "Greetings! What piques your interest this fine day?"
- "The Leverian exist thanks largely to the donations of patrons such as yourself—please leave a little something."
- "Enjoy! And please leave something in the little box over there."
- "Welcome to the Leverian. We are, of course, always open. Donations are appreciated."
If donated less than 250k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, lured back by the promise of knowledge?"
- "The Leverian welcomes you once more."
- "The Leverian is always open—care to leave something to help keep the lights on?"
- "If you enjoy my displays, please consider leaving a donation."
- "You know, I never stop loving the Grineer, or started to be honest."
- "History has taught me that people praise their ancestors because they never knew them."
- "This is place is sacred Tenno, tread lightly."
If donated 250k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "The Leverian's generous friend, welcome!"
- "Welcome friend! If you need anything, just call!"
- "Welcome, once again, to the Leverian!"
- "Tenno! I trust you are well."
- "Your kind donation has gone towards further exhibits. History thanks you!"
- "This is your history, Tenno. Your family."
- "History. It's like time travel, without the consequences."
If donated 500k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Tenno! Welcome! Please, enjoy."
- "Welcome! Your more than generous contributions have aided the Leverian a great deal."
- "The Leverian, the history you see here is in part preserved by your generosity."
- "You are a friend, Tenno, and a champion of posterity."
- "Ah yes, quite a story to this one. Take a closer look."
- "Welcome! Now, square your shoulders, for you are in the company of greatness."
- "History teaches us that we long for a better world, but hunger too quickly to do anything about it."
If donated 1m Credits[edit | edit source]
- "The voices of the dead ring out again—thanks to your largesse, Tenno. Continued largesse I hope?"
- "Tenno! Of course, the Leverian has time for our most generous patrons. Welcome!"
- "Tenno, an honor as always. We exist in part thanks to your generosity."
- "Most generous Tenno, welcome! Our donation box stands ready, as always!"
- "Most valued patron, friends of history. Welcome!"
- "Ah, most valued patron! The donation box is there, as always. Haha, hahahaha."
- "'Money spent on education is never wasted', he said, gesturing towards the donation box."
If donated 3m Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Tenno, I wasn't expecting your arrival. Please, uhm, make yourself at home, of course."
- "Most generous patron, if it pleases you, may I elucidate us to this exhibit's storied history? It is quite riveting."
- "Oh my, Tenno. You honor us."
- "Tenno, your—your generosity has breathed new life in this humble museum. How may I serve?"
- "Tenno, please. Allow me to escort you among the treasures your bountiful generosity has preserved!"
- "Tenno, I've been considering one of those new Domestiks—would you recommend such a purchase?"
If donated 5m Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Most honorable Tenno. Most vaunted patron. The Leverian awaits your pleasure."
- "The Leverian welcomes her most valued patron."
- "The future thanks her guardian, the most generous Tenno."
- "Tenno, I am forever your most humble servant. How may Drusus serve?"
- "Tenno, the Leverian, and all her treasures, are open to you."
- "We are forever in the company of those who had gone before."
- "Our sole allegiance is the truth, Tenno. This place is testament to that."
- "I find simplicity to be the height of sophistication."
Leverian Galleries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Leverian#Leverian Galleries
Ash[edit | edit source]
Atlas[edit | edit source]
Gauss[edit | edit source]
Ivara[edit | edit source]
Lavos[edit | edit source]
Nezha[edit | edit source]
Nova[edit | edit source]
Holsom Yurr's Armor:
Alamos Sniper Skin:
Donations[edit | edit source]
- "Mmm hmm"
- "Well... anything helps."
- "That's fine"
- "Thank you."
- "I will put it to good use."
- "Oh? Humbled, truly."
- "Very generous! Thank you."
- "Unexpected... I'm speechless."
- "Are you... sure? My sincerest thanks."
- "This is too much... but I will accept it."
- "A real patreon of history! I am honoured."
- "You must be insane! A pleasure to meet you!"
- "I... that is to say... I mean... you... really? Gosh."
- "Ahh... with that... I could buy my bod- *clears throat* A lavish gift for the Leverian!"
- "Well- I um...R-Really...? Um...T-Thank you..!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the second last donation line, it is likely that Drusus was commenting on buying his body back, which implies he might be a Solaris
- Drusus is voiced by Martin Oldfield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.