Drusus Leverian is a mysterious character who acts as the narrator of origin stories of the Warframes in the historical exhibit known as the Leverian, which he is the curator of. Currently, there are Leverian Galleries for the following:
- 1 Quotes
- 2 Leverian Galleries
- 3 Trivia
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Drusus will greet the player upon entering one of his galleries.
First Visit[edit | edit source]
- "Hello there. So, first time then? Drusus Leverian. Welcome to my humble cabinet of curiosities. Drop any donations in the little box. Now, the Leverian is a bit of a work in progress, but please do look around. I only ask you be gentle with the collection. The displays are quite valuable, quite rare, and some may still be... armed."
If donated less than 50k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Hello again."
- "Drusus Leverian. Welcome."
- "Any friend of history is a friend of the Leverian."
- "Feel free to look around. All donations are appreciated."
- "Welcome. Try not to touch anything."
- "Hello, hello! Exhibition is that way. Donation box just over there."
- "Greetings! What piques your interest this fine day?"
- "The Leverian exist thanks largely to the donations of patrons such as yourself—please leave a little something."
- "Enjoy! And please leave something in the little box over there."
- "Welcome to the Leverian. We are, of course, always open. Donations are appreciated."
If donated less than 250k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Ah, lured back by the promise of knowledge?"
- "The Leverian welcomes you once more."
- "The Leverian is always open—care to leave something to help keep the lights on?"
- "If you enjoy my displays, please consider leaving a donation."
- "You know, I never stop loving the Grineer, or started to be honest."
- "History has taught me that people praise their ancestors because they never knew them."
- "This is place is sacred Tenno, tread lightly."
If donated 250k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "The Leverian's generous friend, welcome!"
- "Welcome friend! If you need anything, just call!"
- "Welcome, once again, to the Leverian!"
- "Tenno! I trust you are well."
- "Your kind donation has gone towards further exhibits. History thanks you!"
- "This is your history, Tenno. Your family."
- "History. It's like time travel, without the consequences."
If donated 500k Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Tenno! Welcome! Please, enjoy."
- "Welcome! Your more than generous contributions have aided the Leverian a great deal."
- "The Leverian, the history you see here is in part preserved by your generosity."
- "You are a friend, Tenno, and a champion of posterity."
- "Ah yes, quite a story to this one. Take a closer look."
- "Welcome! Now, square your shoulders, for you are in the company of greatness."
- "History teaches us that we long for a better world, but hunger too quickly to do anything about it."
If donated 1m Credits[edit | edit source]
- "The voices of the dead ring out again—thanks to your largesse, Tenno. Continued largesse I hope?"
- "Tenno! Of course, the Leverian has time for our most generous patrons. Welcome!"
- "Tenno, an honor as always. We exist in part thanks to your generosity."
- "Most generous Tenno, welcome! Our donation box stands ready, as always!"
- "Most valued patron, friends of history. Welcome!"
- "Ah, most valued patron! The donation box is there, as always. Haha, hahahaha."
- "'Money spent on education is never wasted', he said, gesturing towards the donation box."
If donated 3m Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Tenno, I wasn't expecting your arrival. Please, uhm, make yourself at home, of course."
- "Most generous patron, if it pleases you, may I least sedate us to this exhibit stored in history(?). It is quite riveting."
- "Oh my, Tenno. You honor us."
- "Tenno, your—your generosity has breathed new life in this humble museum. How may I serve?"
- "Tenno, please. Allow me to escort you among the treasures your bountiful generosity has preserved!"
- "Tenno, I've been considering one of those new Domestiks—would you recommend such a purchase?"
If donated 5m Credits[edit | edit source]
- "Most honorable Tenno. Most vaunted patron. The Leverian awaits your pleasure."
- "The Leverian welcomes her most valued patron."
- "The future thanks her guardian, the most generous Tenno."
- "Tenno, I am forever your most humble servant. How may Drusus serve?"
- "Tenno, the Leverian, and all her treasures, are open to you."
- "We are forever in the company of those who had gone before."
- "Our sole allegiance is the truth, Tenno. This place is testament to that."
- "I find simplicity to be the height of sophistication."
Leverian Galleries[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Leverian#Leverian Galleries
Ash[edit | edit source]
Atlas[edit | edit source]
Gauss[edit | edit source]
Ivara[edit | edit source]
Nezha[edit | edit source]
Nova[edit | edit source]
Holsom Yurr's Armor:
Alamos Sniper Skin:
Donations[edit | edit source]
- "Mmm hmm"
- "Well... anything helps."
- "That's fine"
- "Thank you."
- "I will put it to good use."
- "Oh? Humbled, truly."
- "Very generous! Thank you."
- "Unexpected... I'm speechless."
- "Are you... sure? My sincerest thanks."
- "This is too much... but I will accept it."
- "A real patreon of history! I am honoured."
- "You must be insane! A pleasure to meet you!"
- "I... that is to say... I mean... you... really? Gosh."
- "Ahh... with that... I could buy my-- A lavish gift for the Leverian!"
- "Well- I um...R-Really...? Um...T-Thank you..!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Though the subtitle only says "I could buy my--", one can hear that Drusus actually says "my bod-".
- It is likely the word Drusus was about to finish was "body", which implies he might be a Solaris.
- Drusus is voiced by Martin Oldfield.