Digital Extremes publishes WARFRAME's drop tables on their website, which is automatically generated from the game's internal data. It covers the drop rates of most items in the game obtainable through bounties, caches, missions, relics and enemies. Since the game updates frequently, some game systems (especially new ones) may or may not be covered.
Due to the length of the full list, the official website for the drop rate tables can be found here.
Table of ContentsEdit
- This section lists the drop rates of every Void Relics in the game, including their refined variant such as exceptional and radiant.
- Dynamic Location Rewards
- This section lists the drop table of Sortie missions.
- Cetus Bounty Rewards
- This section lists the drop table of every standard bounty playable in the game.
- Mod Drops by Mod
- This section lists most mods obtainable in the game, as well as the drop rate from enemies which they drop from. Certain purchasable mods like Syndicate mods are not listed here.
- Mod Drops by Enemy
- This section lists all of the fight-able enemies in the game, as well as their own drop tables of the mods they drop.
- Blueprint/Part Drops by Item
- This section lists all the drop rates of items, parts, and blueprint obtainable from enemies in the game.
- Blueprint/Part Drops by Enemy
- This section lists the drop tables of every enemy in the game, detailing the drop rates of items, parts, and blueprints.
- Miscellanous Enemy Drops
- This section lists the rest of the drop tables that do not fit in any other categories.
Rerolling Drop Tables MechanicEdit
Players will gain another chance at rerolling the loot drop table of a particular enemy that is affected by the abilities below. These abilities may act on the same enemy more than once to produce multiple loot drops. However, you cannot stack abilities of the same class (i.e. Pilfering Swarm and Pilfering Strangledome) to produce more than one loot drop.
Bosses and boss-like enemies are not affected by these abilities.
- Rolling drop tables on Living Enemies
- Rolling drop tables on Petrified Enemies
- Extra drop table rolls upon Enemy Kill
- Rerolling drop tables on Enemy Corpses