|Rank||Combo Duration||Status chance||Cost|
- Drifting Contact is additive with similar mods. For example, a with a max rank Drifting Contact and will have a 20% × (1 + 40% + 90%) = 46% status chance.
- Obtained from medium Nightmare Missions, which can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Saturn, Void, Lua, Europa, Ceres and Kuva Fortress.
- At max rank, Drifting Contact increases the total melee combo counter time to 15 seconds.
- Combined with and , the counter time is increased to 33 seconds.
- With "Power Spike" (Naramon Focus node) the Melee Combo Counter decreases by a certain amount (at Rank 1, 20) each time that the Counter would run out. So, with a maxed Drifting Contact, it decreases the Counter every 13 seconds. Without mods, the Counter gets decreased every 3 seconds.
- Can be stacked with , , , and for a total of 295% increase in Status Chance. On weapons with at least 26% base Status Chance, this allows them to achieve a total Status Chance value of 100%, allowing every strike to deal Status Effect proc. On weapons with 27% base Status Chance is no longer needed to achieve the 100% Status Chance value.
- Works well with other mods affecting Melee Combos like , , , , and .
- , another mod that increases combo duration.
- , another mod that increases combo duration that is part of the gladiator set mods.
- , another mod that increases Status Chance.
- , , , and , dual-stat mods that increases Status Chance and Elemental Damage.
- , an Acolyte mod that increases Status Chance based on the Melee Combo Counter.
|Nightmare Mode Mods|
|Warframe||• • • •|
|Shotgun||• • •|
|Rifle|| • • • |
( ) • •
|Shotgun|| • • • |
( ) •
|Pistol|| • • • • |
• ( )
|Melee|| • • • |
• • •
|Arch-Gun|| • • • |
|Arch-Melee|| • • • |
|Beast||• • •|