They are able to drop the Repair Kit Mod occasionally.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Players can buy Domestik Drones as Orbiter Decoration for 100 in the Market. It is currently the only decoration that is mobile, capable of randomly wandering the inside of the Orbiter and in Dojos.
- Aside from the standard colors, there are five Domestik Drone variants utilizing different colors also available for 100 each. Players may also buy a bundle of six Drones, one for each color scheme, for 400.
- Additionally, Baro Ki'Teer sells a Ki'Teer variant of the Domestik Drone for 500,000 and 700, sporting a more angular design but otherwise behaving the same as its Market counterparts. Note however that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item available at every time.
- With the heart of deimos update you can get a infested bug roomba called the Carrion Domestik Drone.
- Being an entity with object-based health, it is untargetable by most Warframe abilities.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Domestik Drone was first revealed in Devstream 123, under the place holder name of "Cleaning Drone".
- In one Gas City tile (specifically the docking bay the Capture target runs towards, though it can appear in other missions), one can find two uniquely named Drones at the bottom of the elevator shaft named Daphnis and Chloe respectively, which will try to push each other away into the opposite directions.
- The names "Daphnis" and "Chloe" are a reference to Daphnis and Chloe, an ancient Greek novel written in the 2nd Century by the writer Longus, about the romance between the titular characters.
- The ship decoration version randomly displays two "^ ^" holograms on the front, simulating a generic happy emotion.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 27.3.5
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.