Dog Days is an annual Tactical Alert event that occurs during the 2nd quarter of each year. Kela De Thaym comically falls under the effects of some sort of gas leak, promoting a special Rathuum competition with water guns instead of acid throwers.
- Rathuum game mode with all participants only equipped with a water gun. Unlike normal Rathuum missions where the first team to reach 25 total kills wins, there is a 5 minute timer and the team with the highest total kills when the time is up wins.
- All Warframe health values are set to 100 health and no shields. Health slowly regenerates akin to one .
- All equipped mods are disabled.
- All Warframe abilities and most passives are disabled.
- Instead of the normal Rathuum maps, all games are played on the same singular beach map.
- Ammo pickups are replaced by water vents. Health and Energy Orbs do not spawn.
- All Warframes will wear a cosmetic floating inner tube. All Executioners will wear special outfits, including different colors, cosmetic inflatable armbands, and/or summer hats. The "KILLED" message is changed to "SOAKED" and a water splash effect will appear on death.
Players are rewarded upon first completion of these missions:
- Mission 1: 50,000 + Redeemer Abysso Skin
- Mission 2: 50,000 + Hydroid's Relay Scene
- Mission 3: 50,000 + Hydroid Reprise Noggle
- Mission 4: Orokin Reactor + Stratos Emblem
- Mission 1: 10 Pearls
- Mission 2: 20 Pearls
- Mission 3: 30 Pearls
- Mission 4: 50 Pearls + 1 per personal kill
Exchangeable prizes include Kela De Thaym Mods, Roller Floofs, and a unique Color Picker Extension, Emblem, Sigil, Captura Scene, Soaktron Rifle Skin, and a limited-time Ephemera. Excluding the mods, all items are exclusive to this shop.
Beach Color Picker
|70||Unlocks additional color options for Warframe customization.|
Dog Days Emblem
|105||Beat the heat with this unique emblem.|
Dog Days Ephemera
|1||Soak off with this Dog Days Ephemera - Only for a limited time!|
Rucksack Roller Floof
|210||A very special Floof commemorating your participation in Tactical Alert: Dog Days. FOR SQUISHY HONOR!|
|280||A very special Floof commemorating your participation in Tactical Alert: Dog Days. FOR SQUISHY HONOR!|
Sunrise Roller Floof
|350||A very special Floof commemorating your participation in Tactical Alert: Dog Days. FOR SQUISHY HONOR!|
Carnival Roller Floof
Tropical Roller Floof
Dog Days Sigil
|420||Beat the heat with this unique sigil.|
Dog Days Scene
|700||Unlocks this scene for use in Captura Mode, accessed through the Warframe Appearance tab in the Arsenal.|
Soaktron Rifle Skin
|490||Celebrate Dog Days all year round with refreshing Rifle Skin. WARNING: Not a toy.|
- August 2nd, 2019 @ 2 PM ET to August 6th, 2019 @ 11 AM ET (all platforms)
- July 15th, 2020 @ 2 PM ET to July 27th 2020 @ 11 AM ET (all platforms)
- June 7th, 2021 @ 2 PM ET to June 25th, 2021 @ 2 PM ET (all platforms)
- Resource Boosters and Resource Drop Chance Boosters do not increase gains.
- The Dog Days Ephemera is a limited-time seasonal item that is removed once the Dog Days Tactical Alert ends.
- Although not offered as a reward for Nakak Pearls, a Roller Floof inspired color palette entitled "Rollers" is purchasable from the market for 75 during the event's duration.
- The 25% damage boost from True Master's Font applies in the Dog Days mode.
- Despite Warframe abilities being disabled, many passives are not:
- 's silenced weapons may reduce enemy attention to aid in sneaking up on enemies.
- may temporarily stun nearby enemies while standing in light.
- 's increased wall latch duration may give an advantage from shooting enemies from unorthodox positions.
- 's improved sliding may reduce the likelihood of being hit.
- 's evasion chance will reduce the likelihood of being hit.
- increases Soaktron's status effect duration, making procs easier to stack and thus increasing the stagger duration of subsequent procs.
- 's improved bullet jumps and rolls may reduce the likelihood of being hit.
- 's dodge chance will reduce the likelihood of being hit.
- 's improved aerial maneuverability may reduce the likelihood of being hit while midair.
- Though not a passive, ' high sprint speed and mobility may reduce likelihood of being hit.
- 's invisibility while airborne passive does not work in this game mode.
- Since all parkour maneuvers are allowed, the player can perform Jump Kicks in order to knock down the Executioners and stun them, making them significantly easier to shoot. This also deals a small amount of damage to them.
- The beach arena map used in the event resembles the shores of the Plains of Eidolon. In addition, buoys surround the arena that resemble the Unum tower in shape.
- The Roller Floofs for sale from Nakak can be found scattered around the arena, although like the decoration version they are purely cosmetic.
- The Executioners can get stuck on top of the vault trucks around the arena and spin around aimlessly.
- As of Update 30.3.4 the beach arena map can appear blown out and overexposed for some players, even if brightness levels are normal in the rest of the game. This only seems to affect the version of the map used in the game mode and not the Captura version. The Captura version of the map is also missing volumetric lighting even if the setting is enabled.