Djinn is an Sentinel that comes pre-equipped with that fires , although just as any other sentinel, Djinn may equip any other Robotic weapon except Helios-exclusive . The precept mod lures enemies in before dealing high radial damage. Fatal Attraction also uniquely has synergy with a , enhancing it with damage whenever it activates; likewise, killing enemies with the machete will also empower the precept. The sentinel can also periodically resurrect itself with . It can be researched from the Bio Lab in the dojo.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research • 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Djinn–Exclusive Precept mods
- Equipping both and together on Djinn allows for multiple (potentially infinite) additional revives of the master, provided Djinn is alive and able to complete a revive faster than it will be killed by enemies or any Status Effect damage while the master is bleeding out. This works better with a shorter bleedout timer for the master, so it is not recommended to equip for this approach. This approach will work regardless of the order in which these 2 mods are equipped.
- Equipping both ( ) and allows an alive sentinel to revive its master and not be destroyed after the process in cases when (Primed) Regen still has an unused sentinel-revival charge. This approach will work regardless of the order in which these 2 mods are equipped.
- must be equipped in a higher-priority (more top-left) slot that / , otherwise with any enemies nearby sentinel will continue attacking them, causing to be suppressed and the master dying without an attempt to be revived.
- cannot be simultaneously equipped with .
- that comes pre-installed on Djinn has the second highest attack range among all sentinel attack mods, after of Diriga.
- Djinn is the first sentinel to be exclusive to Clan Research.
- Djinn's blueprint can be purchased for 50,000 from the Dojo Bio Lab, making it the second cheapest Sentinel blueprint after the Helios. However it has the highest resource requirement out of all the Sentinels.
- Djinn (pronounced "Jin", and also known as Genies) are mystical creatures of ancient Arabian mythology believed to live on the same physical plane as humans, but in another unseen dimension.
- Much of Djinn's design takes inspiration from the Infested.
- Pherliac Pods slightly resemble Djinn, and also have a similar function to it.
Djinn can be equipped with the following items:
|Sentinel|| ( ) • ( ) • • • ( )|
• • ( ) • • ( )
|MOA||• • •|
|Kubrow|| • • |
|Kavat||• • •|