Djinn is an Infested Sentinel that comes pre-equipped with Stinger that fires Toxin, although just as any other sentinel, Djinn may equip any other Robotic weapon except Helios-exclusive Deconstructor. The Fatal Attraction precept mod lures enemies in before dealing high radial damage. Fatal Attraction also uniquely has synergy with a Gazal Machete, enhancing it with Corrosive damage whenever it activates; likewise, killing enemies with the machete will also empower the precept. The sentinel can also periodically resurrect itself with Reawaken. It can be researched from the Bio Lab in the dojo.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Dual Ichor|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Djinn–Exclusive Precept mods
- Main article: Category:Djinn Sentinel Build
- Equipping both Sacrifice and Reawaken together on Djinn allows for multiple (potentially infinite) additional revives of the master, provided Djinn is alive and able to complete a revive faster than it will be killed by enemies or any Status Effect damage while the master is bleeding out. This works better with a shorter bleedout timer for the master, so it is not recommended to equip Undying Will for this approach. This approach will work regardless of the order in which these 2 mods are equipped.
- Equipping both ( Primed) Regen and Sacrifice allows an alive sentinel to revive its master and not be destroyed after the process in cases when (Primed) Regen still has an unused sentinel-revival charge. This approach will work regardless of the order in which these 2 mods are equipped.
- Sacrifice must be equipped in a higher-priority (more top-left) slot that Thumper / Assault Mode, otherwise with any enemies nearby sentinel will continue attacking them, causing Sacrifice to be suppressed and the master dying without an attempt to be revived.
- Thumper cannot be simultaneously equipped with Assault Mode.
- Stinger that comes pre-installed on Djinn has the second highest attack range among all sentinel weapons.
- Djinn is the first sentinel to be exclusive to Clan Research.
- Djinn's blueprint can be purchased for 50,000 from the Dojo Bio Lab, making it the second cheapest Sentinel blueprint after the Helios. However it has the highest resource requirement out of all the Sentinels.
- Djinn (pronounced "Jin", and also known as Genies) are mystical creatures of ancient Arabian mythology believed to live on the same physical plane as humans, but in another unseen dimension.
- Much of Djinn's design takes inspiration from the Infested.
- Pherliac Pods slightly resemble Djinn, and also have a similar function to it.
Djinn can be equipped with the following items:
|Sentinel|| Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube (Prime) • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime)|
Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)
|MOA||Lambeo • Oloro • Para • Nychus|
|Kubrow||Incubated|| Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow|
Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow
|Predasite||Vizier Predasite • Pharaoh Predasite • Medjay Predasite|
|Kavat||Incubated||Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Vasca Kavat • Venari|
|Vulpaphyla||Sly Vulpaphyla • Crescent Vulpaphyla • Panzer Vulpaphyla|