|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Dual Ichor|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
|Thumper||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|Fatal Attraction||Draw enemies close and deal high radial damage.|
|Reawaken||Upon dying, the Sentinel automatically revives itself after a certain amount of time.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
- Main article: Category:Djinn Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.
- Djinn is the first sentinel to be exclusive to Clan Research.
- Djinn (pronounced "Jin", and also known as Genies) are mystical creatures of ancient Arabian mythology believed to live on the same physical plane as humans, but in another unseen dimension.
- Djinn's blueprint can be purchased for 50,000 from the Dojo Bio Lab, making it the second cheapest Sentinel blueprint after the Helios. However it has the highest resource requirement out of all the Sentinels.
- Much of Djinn's design takes inspiration from the Infested.
- Djinn has the second highest attack range among all sentinels.
- Pherliac Pods slightly resemble Djinn, and also have a similar function to it.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.20.4
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Venari|