Djinn is an Infested Sentinel that fires Toxin darts from its Stinger. The Fatal Attraction precept lures enemies in before dealing high radial damage. Fatal Attraction also uniquely has syngery with a Gazal Machete, enhancing it with Corrosive damage whenever it activates; likewise, killing enemies with the machete will also empower the precept. The sentinel can also periodically resurrect itself with Reawaken. It can be researched from the Bio Lab in the dojo.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Dual Ichor|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Djinn–Exclusive Precept modsEdit
- Main article: Category:Djinn Sentinel Build
- The Djinn-exclusive precept mod Thumper no longer drops as of Update 24.0. It was replaced with the non-exclusive Assault Mode precept mod.
- Djinn is the first sentinel to be exclusive to Clan Research.
- Djinn (pronounced "Jin", and also known as Genies) are mystical creatures of ancient Arabian mythology believed to live on the same physical plane as humans, but in another unseen dimension.
- Djinn's blueprint can be purchased for 50,000 from the Dojo Bio Lab, making it the second cheapest Sentinel blueprint after the Helios. However it has the highest resource requirement out of all the Sentinels.
- Much of Djinn's design takes inspiration from the Infested.
- Djinn has the second highest attack range among all sentinels.
- Pherliac Pods slightly resemble Djinn, and also have a similar function to it.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.20.4
|Sentinels||Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube (Prime) • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|MOAs||Lambeo • Oloro • Para|
|Kubrows||Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Kavats||Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Vasca Kavat • Venari|