Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- Above average attack speed.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low status chance.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Melee or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), Acolyte Mods (e.g., Blood Rush), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., Amalgam Organ Shatter).
- See Category:Diwata Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Diwata Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike other Exalted Melees, Diwata doesn't have an inbuilt stance. Instead, its attack animations are identical to that of Arch-melees.
- Diwata is the Filipino term for a spirit or a fairy, referring to a gamut of mythical beings from Philippine mythology.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Diwata depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.