Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- Above average attack speed.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low status chance.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Melee or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Heavy Attacks are identical to quick attacks, and do not benefit from the Combo Counter or any Heavy Attack mods.
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), Acolyte Mods (e.g., Blood Rush), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., Amalgam Organ Shatter).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Diwata appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Titania's Razorwing ability.
- Like other Exalted Melees, Diwata has an inbuilt stance mod called Razorwing. Its attack animations are identical to that of Arch-melees.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On Titania Prime, the sword is named Diwata Prime. Its stats are, however, identical to Diwata.
- Diwata is the Filipino term for a spirit or a fairy, referring to a gamut of mythical beings from Philippine mythology.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Diwata depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.3
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.