Impale nearby enemies on spears that erupt from the below. Activate again to slam surviving enemies back into the ground.
|Strength:150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (impale damage)|
150 / 300 / 450 / 600 (slam damage)
|Duration:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s|
|Range:10 / 13 / 16 / 19 m|
- Spears of light burst from the ground, impaling enemies within a radius of 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 meters and inflicting 150 / 300 / 450 / 600 damage. Impaled enemies are incapacitated for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. If Divine Spears is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ), impaled enemies are slammed to the ground and dealt 150 / 300 / 450 / 600 damage.
- Impaled enemies are considered knocked down, and thus can trigger melee ground finisher attacks.
- Impaled enemies ignore nullification. The divine spear will not be nullified, so long as Nezha himself is not nullified.
- Enemies protected by Ancient Healer auras cannot be impaled, thereby making Divine Spears less effective against Corrupted and Infested without the use of weapons that can easily proc radiation.
- Impaled enemies cannot prevent Tenno from capturing an Interception point.
- Ability Synergy: striking an enemy impaled by Divine Spears produces a second chakram, which fires at a nearby enemy.
- Secondary chakrams can create additional ones off of speared enemies.
- A charged throw will also produce charged chakrams, which will not seek out enemies or bounce, and often fly off in random directions. Therefore, uncharged throws are much more well-suited to generate many chakrams and ramp up 's bonus damage.