|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
Zephyr nose dives towards the ground creating an explosion on contact.
|Strength:100 / 150 / 200 / 250 (minimum damage)|
1 / 2 / 3 / 5 m·s-1 (speed)
|Range:4 / 5 / 6 / 7 m|
- While Zephyr is in the air, she will nose dive into the ground at an initial speed of 1 / 2 / 3 / 5 meters per second. Upon impacting the ground, Zephyr creates an explosion that deals a minimum of 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 Impact damage within a 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 meter radius. The final damage depends on the height at which Dive Bomb is activated:
- Final damage is calculated by multiplying the minimum damage by 0.2 × Activation Height (e.g., activating Dive Bomb at 15 meters will yield 0.2*15*250 = 750 damage at max rank).
- Activating Dive Bomb at a height less than 4 meters will only inflict minimum damage.
- Minimum damage and speed are affected by Ability Strength, and the damage does not decrease with distance.
- Damage bypasses obstacles in the environment, and affected enemies suffer a Knockdown.
- Blast radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Dive Bomb will always activate Heavy Impact due to the speed of the dive.
- Can only be cast while in the air.
- Main article: Divebomb Vortex
- This ability synergies well with the Heavy Impact mod, as the instant acceleration provided by the Dive Bomb gives enough speed for the falling effect to deliver great damage at a large radius.
- A max-rank Tail Wind jump with a Dive Bomb at the apex should land with enough speed to get 3x the Heavy Impact base damage (4x is possible if you jump a few meters higher using a crate). With just these three mods at max you can easily get 250 + 250*3.6 + 1200 = 2350 damage for 25 + 25 energy (Tail Wind blast-off, Dive Bomb smash and Heavy Impact blast).
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces the stun radius to 2.38 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases the stun radius to 19.6 meters.
- Reduces speed to 2 meters per second and minimum damage to 100.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases speed to 18.65 meters per second and minimum damage to 932.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases speed to 16.15 meters per second and minimum damage to 807.5.
- Increases the cost to 38.75 energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.