Disruption is an Endless Mission type introduced in Update 25.0, tasking the Tenno with recovering items from conduits, asset security systems which Alad V has marketed and sold across the system. Similar to Mobile Defense, the squad must fight high-ranking enemies to loot a conduit key and activate a terminal, then defend it from a Demo unit that tries to destroy that terminal.
At the start of the mission, there is a single terminal. Hacking this terminal will begin the objective as endless waves of enemies begin to spawn.
Four conduits colored red, white, blue, and cyan then appear around the map, requiring keys to activate which are dropped by special enemy units: Amalgams at Ganymede on Jupiter, and heavy (often Eximus) units everywhere else.
Activating the conduit will provide a random effect that either buffs or debuffs the Tenno, or strengthens enemy forces, as well as spawn a Demo a certain distance away from the conduit (usually several rooms out). The Demo (Demolysts at Ganymede, and Demolishers everywhere else), which is essentially a significantly more durable heavy unit and is indicated by an enemy marker and a periodic beeping noise, will immediately beeline for the active conduit and once it gets close enough it will begin to channel and self-destruct, destroying the conduit. The Demo's enemy marker appears once a Tenno gets within 30 meters of it (15 meters for Arbitration Disruption missions) and gradually increases in range to 100 meters for the rest of the squad as long as it is in line of sight. The conduit is considered successfully defended once the Demo attempting to destroy it is killed and failed if the Demo completed its destruction.
If, for whatever reason, a Demo has neither been slain nor reached the conduit after 2 minutes, the conduit will be considered successfully defended.
There is a mission objective timer that forces players to complete the objectives. If 15 minutes pass without a conduit being activated, the players are given 3 minutes to do the next objective, or fail the mission. The 3-minute fail timer is then constantly active for the rest of the mission. This can pose a problem for certain types of farming, like collecting Syndicate medals on disruption nodes.
Within each round, a random conduit will apply a buff while the other three conduits will all apply debuffs. If the conduit applies a debuff and is destroyed, the debuff will persist until the current round ends. Likewise, if the conduit applies a buff and it's successfully defended, the buff will persist until the current round ends.
Once all four conduits have been interacted with, and at least one has been successfully defended, players will receive rewards, and the mission will continue for another round after a 20-second delay. An extraction point will appear giving players the option to extract individually; any player entering the extraction zone will trigger a countdown timer, at the end of which all players in the extraction zone will be extracted while remaining players continue playing and can extract later any time they choose.
Sometimes Conduit Failsafes may be found throughout the map, which can be used on an active conduit to negate the effects of all conduits for the remainder of the round.
“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Anyone knows the formula for scaling effects?
- Note that conduit effects in a Disruption node will change if another faction occupies it.
- Note that effects which benefit Tenno are marked with "BOOST" at the start of their description.
- Note that conduit effects that provide stat increases scale with enemy level.
- I.e. any conduit effect that increases movement speed, damage, armor, shields, health, or energy drain.
|Enemy Speed Enhancement||Enemy||All||Enemies gain increased movement speed.|
|Enemy Damage Boost||Enemy||All||Increases enemy damage. Scales with enemy level.|
|Enemy Armor Boost||Enemy (Grineer)||All||Increases armor of enemy units|
|Enemy Shield Boost||Enemy (Corpus)||All||Increases shields of enemy units.|
|Enemy Heat/ Cold/ Electricity/ Toxin Weapons||Enemy||All||Adds the specified element to enemy attacks.|
|Enemy Ability Resistance||Enemy||All||Enemies gain resistance to Warframe abilities, similar to Bosses.|
|Enemy Damage Resistance||Enemy||All||Enemies gain damage resistance.|
|Stronger Amalgams/Key carriers||Enemy||All||Demolysts/Demolishers gain increased health. Scales with enemy level. Confirmation needed|
|Eximus Wave||Enemy||All||More Eximus units will spawn.|
|Pack Hunters||Enemy (Grineer)||Sedna/Kuva Fortress||Hyekka Masters, Drahk Masters, and Manics will spawn.|
|Brood Surge||Enemy (Infested)||Uranus||Causes Infested spawn pods to spawn throughout the area.|
|Electrified Conduits||Conduit||All||Conduit(s) will behave like Arc Traps.|
|Minefield||Environment (Grineer/Corpus)||All||Causes Arc Traps and Proximity Mines to spawn throughout the area. If encountered during Corpus Disruption, spawns only Arc Traps.|
|System Overload||Environment||All||Enables environment traps.|
|Affinity Boost +50%||Players||All||BOOST: Players gain bonus affinity from kills and affinity drops. Stacks with Affinity Boosters.|
|Resource Boost +50%||Players||All||BOOST: Players gain more resources from resource drops. Stacks with Resource Boosters.|
|Credits Boost +50%||Players||All||BOOST: Players gain more credits from credit pickups. Stacks with Credit Boosters.|
|Tenno Weapons Lifesteal||Players||All||BOOST: Damaging enemies will grant players health.|
|Energy Drain Mode||Players||All||Players will be drained of their energy at a constant rate. Scales with enemy level.|
|Shield Drain Mode||Players||All||Players will be drained of their shields at a constant rate. Scales with enemy level.|
|Health Drain Mode||Players||All||Players will be drained of their health at a constant rate. Scales with enemy level.|
|Conduit Resupply||Conduit||All||BOOST: All conduits activated in the same rotation will drop multiple ammo, energy, and health Pickups.|
|Fire Rate Boost||Players||All||BOOST: Players will gain increased fire rate to their weapons.|
|Speed Boost||Players||All||BOOST: Players will gain increased movement speed.|
|Moonquakes||Environment||Lua||Activates Void Lasers and lowers gravity.|
|Ghoul Eruption||Enemy (Grineer)||Mars||Several ghouls will crawl out of the ground, similar to the ones during a Ghoul Purge.|
|Sentient Influx||Enemy||Lua||Summons Oculysts, which will potentially summon Sentient combatants into the field.|
|Magnetic Anomalies||Environment||Lua||Causes Magnetic clouds to spawn throughout the area.|
|Robotic Onslaught||Enemy (Corpus)||Neptune/Lua||Corpus proxies will additionally spawn.|
|Nullifying Conduits||Conduit (Corpus)||Neptune/Lua||Conduit(s) will project a nullification field around it.|
|Security Alert||Environment||Kuva Fortress||Activates defensive turrets in the area.|
|Conduit Sentries||Environment||All?||BOOST: Spawns sentries that defend Conduits against enemies.|
Several non-standard Disruption missions adapt the normally endless mission type to a non-endless format, requiring players to defend a certain number of conduits, then proceed to extraction.
In non-endless Disruption variants, sets of conduits spawn and rounds are advanced until a specific number of conduits has been defended. Once the conduit defense quota has been filled, conduits and enemies stop spawning and all remaining conduits and keys immediately disappear, leaving no means by which the mission objective timer can be extended. Non-endless extraction mechanics (timer starts with at least half the squad at extraction and all players extract simultaneously) overwrite Disruption's normal extraction mechanics for non-endless Disruption variants.
|Mars||Olympus||Grineer||15 - 20||Grineer Settlement|
|Neptune||Laomedeia||Corpus||25 - 30||Corpus Ship|
|Jupiter||Ganymede||Corpus||30 - 35||Corpus Gas City|
|Uranus||Ur (Dark Sector)||Infested||30 - 35||Grineer Galleon|
|Kuva Fortress||Tamu||Grineer||35 - 40||Grineer Asteroid Fortress|
|Lua||Apollo||Corpus||35 - 40||Orokin Moon|
|Sedna||Kelpie||Grineer||35 - 40||Grineer Galleon|
Disruption missions reward up to 1500 objective affinity, based on mission level, for each conduit which is successfully defended (usually by killing the associated Demo).
Disruption does not follow the traditional 'AABC' rotation for endless missions. The reward tier is determined by both round progression and round performance, i.e. the number of conduits successfully defended.
|Round||1 conduit defended||2 conduits defended||3 conduits defended||4 conduits defended|
|1||Tier A||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B|
|2||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B|
|3||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C|
|4+||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C||Tier C|
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Lith C6 Relic||14.29%||Lith C6 Relic||14.29%||Meso E4 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith D1 Relic||14.29%||Lith D1 Relic||14.29%||Meso I1 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith D2 Relic||14.29%||Lith D2 Relic||14.29%||Meso K3 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith M5 Relic||14.29%||Lith M5 Relic||14.29%||Meso N10 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith M6 Relic||14.29%||Lith M6 Relic||14.29%||Meso N9 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith P3 Relic||14.29%||Lith P3 Relic||14.29%||Meso P2 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith S10 Relic||14.29%||Lith S10 Relic||14.29%||Meso P3 Relic||14.29%|
- Olympus, Mars
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|5 Hexenon||27.78%||10 Hexenon||27.78%||15 Hexenon||30%|
|Aero Periphery||11.11%||Aero Vantage||11.11%||Aero Agility||10%|
|Motus Signal||11.11%||Motus Impact||11.11%||Motus Setup||10%|
|Proton Pulse||11.11%||Proton Jet||11.11%||Proton Snap||10%|
|Meso E4 Relic||5.56%||Neo A3 Relic||5.56%||Axi A10 Relic||5%|
|Meso I1 Relic||5.56%||Neo I2 Relic||5.56%||Axi A11 Relic||5%|
|Meso K3 Relic||5.56%||Neo M3 Relic||5.56%||Axi B3 Relic||5%|
|Meso N10 Relic||5.56%||Neo R4 Relic||5.56%||Axi B4 Relic||5%|
|Meso N9 Relic||5.56%||Neo T2 Relic||5.56%||Axi C5 Relic||5%|
|Meso P2 Relic||5.56%||Neo T3 Relic||5.56%||Axi T4 Relic||5%|
|Meso P3 Relic||5.56%||Neo Z5 Relic||5.56%||Axi W1 Relic||5%|
- Ganymede, Jupiter
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Meso E4 Relic||14.29%||Neo A3 Relic||14.29%||Neo A3 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso I1 Relic||14.29%||Neo I2 Relic||14.29%||Neo I2 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso K3 Relic||14.29%||Neo M3 Relic||14.29%||Neo M3 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso N10 Relic||14.29%||Neo R4 Relic||14.29%||Neo R4 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso N9 Relic||14.29%||Neo T2 Relic||14.29%||Neo T2 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso P2 Relic||14.29%||Neo T3 Relic||14.29%||Neo T3 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso P3 Relic||14.29%||Neo Z5 Relic||14.29%||Neo Z5 Relic||13.56%|
- Ur, Uranus
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|20000 Credit Cache||100%||30000 Credit Cache||100%||50000 Credit Cache||95%|
- Laomedeia, Neptune
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Meso E4 Relic||14.29%||Neo A3 Relic||14.29%||Axi A10 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso I1 Relic||14.29%||Neo I2 Relic||14.29%||Axi A11 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso K3 Relic||14.29%||Neo M3 Relic||14.29%||Axi B3 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso N10 Relic||14.29%||Neo R4 Relic||14.29%||Axi B4 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso N9 Relic||14.29%||Neo T2 Relic||14.29%||Axi C5 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso P2 Relic||14.29%||Neo T3 Relic||14.29%||Axi T4 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso P3 Relic||14.29%||Neo Z5 Relic||14.29%||Axi W1 Relic||10.2%|
|Gauss Chassis Blueprint||7.84%|
|Gauss Neuroptics Blueprint||7.84%|
|Gauss Systems Blueprint||7.84%|
- Kelpie, Sedna
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Neo A3 Relic||14.29%||Axi A10 Relic||14.29%||Axi A10 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo I2 Relic||14.29%||Axi A11 Relic||14.29%||Axi A11 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo M3 Relic||14.29%||Axi B3 Relic||14.29%||Axi B3 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo R4 Relic||14.29%||Axi B4 Relic||14.29%||Axi B4 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo T2 Relic||14.29%||Axi C5 Relic||14.29%||Axi C5 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo T3 Relic||14.29%||Axi T4 Relic||14.29%||Axi T4 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo Z5 Relic||14.29%||Axi W1 Relic||14.29%||Axi W1 Relic||12.42%|
|Lua Lens Blueprint||8.05%|
- Apollo, Lua
Depending on the location, Demo Units will have a unique drop:
|Lua||1 Somatic Fibers||15%|
|Kuva Fortress||50 Kuva||100%|
- Demolysts and Demolishers will pulse out a red aura every 5 seconds with a radius of 6.5 meters, immediately dispelling and disabling all Warframe abilities within range and on itself, similar to a Nullifier Crewman's bubble.
- The Electifying Conduit debuff appears to also behave as a Nullifying Conduit when attempting to use Cloak Arrows with Ivara, as it dispels the ability entirely when in its radius. May be a bug. Confirmation needed
- All Infested Demolisher units are immune to Viral Status, while Demolisher Juggernauts are completely immune to Viral damage altogether.
- Allegedly after a long enough period of time spent in a mission all the units will be eximus, even without the Eximus Wave modifier.Confirmation needed
- Upon reaching round 46, by completing 180 conduits, enemies will have reached the level cap of 9,999.
- The Demo units are vulnerable to various crowd-control effects (see Demolysts for more details):
- Exodia Epidemic's suspension effect can be used to prevent the Demo units from reaching the console.
- Magus Lockdown's tether will lock the Demo units in place for its duration.
- Zenurik's Temporal Blast can significantly slow a Demo unit down. However, it doesn't slow the charging process when the Demo already reached the console.
- The Demo units are not affected by Frost's Snow Globe, making it difficult for players outside of the Snow Globe to shoot inside at the Demo unit.
- A conduit on the HUD changes from grey text to white if a player in the team picks up a key (this may be inaccurate at the start of the level, or following a host migration).
- Reducing the volume of all controls except Sound Effects may assist in detecting the Demolyst sooner. The effect also emits a red pulse for the hearing impaired. Minimizing voice communication can also help in locating the Demolyst.
- Memorize the entrances and exits of the 2 tile sets which the conduits are on. This will improve your success. Usually the Demolyst will only have 2 to 3 spawning locations for a given location Conduit. If you are lucky, then there are only two spawn locations:
- BACK towards other conduits on other tileset
- OR down one random long hallway because the room with the activated Conduit is all dead ends which is too close for Demolyst to spawn in.
- When Conduits are first activated, always try to go about 150 meters down hallways to look/listen for Demolysts. Demolyst usually don't get to Conduit even with a minute remaining, so check time to go back when countdown is close. On Lua Demolysts sometimes get stuck on a rock/path and never come to blow up Conduit.
- If you fail a Conduit, don't worry too much, you won't miss out on the reward unless you lose all four.
- Enemies will only drop keys while at least one conduit on the map requires a key. Keeping this mechanic in mind and allowing elite and Eximus/Amalgam enemies to accumulate between rounds, rather than killing them immediately, will improve key generation at the start of rounds after the first.
- "Destroy them, my Amalgams!" and "Stay awhile, stay forever!" announced by Alad V during the mission on Jupiter are both references to Impossible Mission, a 1984 game for Commodore 64.
- Fortuna's Little Duck serves as mission control for all Disruption missions outside of Jupiter.
- Prior to Hotfix 25.7.4, 'spare' keys could be picked up by the players and used in the next round for a faster progression. After the Hotfix, keys that have been left on the ground will despawn when the corresponding conduit is activated, however, keys already held can still be carried over into the next round. Keys can also despawn if another key of the same type drops provided that sufficient time has passed since the previous drop.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Exterminate (Crossfire) • Hijack • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Gas City, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy|
|Endless||Defection • Disruption • Defense • Excavation • Interception • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush • Sabotage|
|Arena||The Index • Rathuum|
|Free Roam||Bounty (Isolation Vault • Heist)|
|Special||Assault • Granum Void • Infested Salvage • Junction • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Conclave||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
| Arbitrations • Dark Sectors • Environmental Hazards • Invasions • Kuva Siphon|
Kuva Lich • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sorties • The Steel Path • Void Fissures