Disruption is an Endless Mission type introduced in Update 25.0 (2019-05-22), tasking the Tenno with recovering items from conduits, asset security systems which Alad V has marketed and sold across the system. Similar to Mobile Defense, the squad must fight high-ranking enemies to loot a conduit key and activate a terminal, then defend it from a Demo unit that tries to destroy that terminal.
At the start of the mission, there is a single terminal. Hacking this terminal will begin the objective as endless waves of enemies begin to spawn.
Four conduits colored red, white, blue, and cyan then appear around the map, requiring keys to activate which are dropped by special enemy units: Amalgams at Ganymede on Jupiter, and heavy (often Eximus) units everywhere else.
Activating the conduit will provide a random effect that either buffs or debuffs the Tenno, or strengthens enemy forces, as well as spawn a Demo a certain distance away from the conduit (usually several rooms out). The Demo (Demolysts at Ganymede, and Demolishers everywhere else), which is essentially a significantly more durable heavy unit and is indicated by an enemy marker and a periodic beeping noise, will immediately beeline for the active conduit and once it gets close enough it will begin to channel and self-destruct, destroying the conduit. The Demo's enemy marker appears once a Tenno gets within 30 meters of it (15 meters for Arbitration Disruption missions) and gradually increases in range to 100 meters for the rest of the squad as long as it is in line of sight. The conduit is considered successfully defended once the Demo attempting to destroy it is killed and failed if the Demo completed its destruction.
If, for whatever reason, a Demo has neither been slain nor reached the conduit after 2 minutes, the conduit will be considered successfully defended.
There is a mission objective timer that forces players to complete the objectives. If 15 minutes pass without a conduit being activated, the players are given 3 minutes to do the next objective, or fail the mission. The 3-minute fail timer is then constantly active for the rest of the mission. This can pose a problem for certain types of farming, like collecting Syndicate medals on disruption nodes.
Within each round, a random conduit will apply a buff while the other three conduits will all apply debuffs. If the conduit applies a debuff and is destroyed, the debuff will persist until the current round ends. Likewise, if the conduit applies a buff and it's successfully defended, the buff will persist until the current round ends.
Once all four conduits have been interacted with, and at least one has been successfully defended, players will receive rewards, and the mission will continue for another round after a 20-second delay. An extraction point will appear giving players the option to extract individually; any player entering the extraction zone will trigger a countdown timer, at the end of which all players in the extraction zone will be extracted while remaining players continue playing and can extract later any time they choose.
Sometimes Conduit Failsafes may be found throughout the map, which can be used on an active conduit to negate the effects of all conduits for the remainder of the round.
- Note that conduit effects in a Disruption node will change if another faction occupies it.
- Note that effects which benefit Tenno are marked with "BOOST" at the start of their description.
- Note that conduit effects that provide stat increases scale with enemy level.
- I.e. any conduit effect that increases movement speed, damage, armor, shields, health, or energy drain.
|Enemy Speed Enhancement||Enemy||All||Enemies gain increased movement speed.|
|Enemy Damage Boost||Enemy||All||Increases enemy damage. Scales with enemy level.|
|Enemy Armor Boost||Enemy (Grineer)||All||Increases armor of enemy units|
|Enemy Shield Boost||Enemy (Corpus)||All||Increases shields of enemy units.|
|Enemy / / / Weapons||Enemy||All||Adds the specified element to enemy attacks.|
|Enemy Ability Resistance||Enemy||All||Enemies gain resistance to Warframe abilities, similar to Bosses.|
|Enemy Damage Resistance||Enemy||All||Enemies gain damage resistance.|
|Stronger Amalgams/Key carriers||Enemy||All||Demolysts/Demolishers gain increased health. Scales with enemy level. Confirmation needed|
|Eximus Wave||Enemy||All||More Eximus units will spawn.|
|Pack Hunters||Enemy (Grineer)||Sedna/Kuva Fortress||Hyekka Masters, Drahk Masters, and Manics will spawn.|
|Brood Surge||Enemy (Infested)||Uranus||Causes Infested spawn pods to spawn throughout the area.|
|Electrified Conduits||Conduit||All||Conduit(s) will behave like Arc Traps.|
|Minefield||Environment (Grineer/Corpus)||All||Causes Arc Traps and Proximity Mines to spawn throughout the area. If encountered during Corpus Disruption, spawns only Arc Traps.|
|System Overload||Environment||All||Enables environment traps.|
|Affinity Boost +50%||Players||All||BOOST: Players gain bonus affinity from kills and affinity drops. Stacks with Affinity Boosters.|
|Resource Boost +50%||Players||All||BOOST: Players gain more resources from resource drops. Stacks with Resource Boosters.|
|Credits Boost +50%||Players||All||BOOST: Players gain more credits from credit pickups. Stacks with Credit Boosters.|
|Tenno Weapons Lifesteal||Players||All||BOOST: Damaging enemies will grant players health.|
|Energy Drain Mode||Players||All||Players will be drained of their energy at a constant rate. Scales with enemy level.|
|Shield Drain Mode||Players||All||Players will be drained of their shields at a constant rate. Scales with enemy level.|
|Health Drain Mode||Players||All||Players will be drained of their health at a constant rate. Scales with enemy level.|
|Conduit Resupply||Conduit||All||BOOST: All conduits activated in the same rotation will drop multiple ammo, energy, and health Pickups.|
|Fire Rate Boost||Players||All||BOOST: Players will gain increased fire rate to their weapons.|
|Speed Boost||Players||All||BOOST: Players will gain increased movement speed.|
|Moonquakes||Environment||Lua||Activates Void Lasers and lowers gravity.|
|Ghoul Eruption||Enemy (Grineer)||Mars||Several ghouls will crawl out of the ground, similar to the ones during a Ghoul Purge.|
|Sentient Influx||Enemy||Lua||Summons Oculysts, which will potentially summon Sentient combatants into the field.|
|Magnetic Anomalies||Environment||Lua||Causes clouds to spawn throughout the area.|
|Robotic Onslaught||Enemy (Corpus)||Neptune/Lua||Corpus proxies will additionally spawn.|
|Nullifying Conduits||Conduit (Corpus)||Neptune/Lua||Conduit(s) will project a nullification field around it.|
|Security Alert||Environment||Kuva Fortress||Activates defensive turrets in the area.|
|Conduit Sentries||Environment||Corpus||BOOST: Spawns Senta Turrets that defend Conduits against enemies.|
Several non-standard Disruption missions adapt the normally endless mission type to a non-endless format, requiring players to defend a certain number of conduits, then proceed to extraction.
- 8 Conduits Defended: Sortie, Alert, Syndicate
- 4 Conduits Defended: Kuva Lich Controlled Territory
- 1 Conduit Defended: Steel Path Incursions
In non-endless Disruption variants, sets of conduits spawn and rounds are advanced until a specific number of conduits has been defended. Once the conduit defense quota has been filled, conduits and enemies stop spawning and all remaining conduits and keys immediately disappear, leaving no means by which the mission objective timer can be extended. Non-endless extraction mechanics (timer starts with at least half the squad at extraction and all players extract simultaneously) overwrite Disruption's normal extraction mechanics for non-endless Disruption variants.
|Mars||Olympus||Grineer||DisruptionMars||15 - 20||Grineer Settlement|
|Neptune||Laomedeia||Corpus||DisruptionNeptune||25 - 30||Corpus Ship|
|Uranus||Ur (Dark Sector)||Infested||DisruptionUranus||30 - 35||Grineer Galleon|
|Jupiter||Ganymede||Corpus||DisruptionJupiter||30 - 35||Corpus Gas City|
|Sedna||Kappa||Grineer||DisruptionSedna||34 - 38||Grineer Galleon|
|Lua||Apollo||Corpus||DisruptionLua||35 - 40||Orokin Moon|
|Kuva Fortress||Tamu||Grineer||DisruptionKuva||35 - 40||Grineer Asteroid Fortress|
Disruption missions reward up to 1500 objective affinity, based on mission level, for each conduit which is successfully defended (usually by killing the associated Demo).
Disruption does not follow the traditional 'AABC' rotation for endless missions. The reward tier is determined by both round progression and round performance, i.e. the number of conduits successfully defended.
|Round||1 conduit defended||2 conduits defended||3 conduits defended||4 conduits defended|
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Lith A4 Relic||14.29%||Lith A4 Relic||14.29%||Meso C6 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith B8 Relic||14.29%||Lith B8 Relic||14.29%||Meso D6 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith G4 Relic||14.29%||Lith G4 Relic||14.29%||Meso I1 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith I1 Relic||14.29%||Lith I1 Relic||14.29%||Meso P4 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith K6 Relic||14.29%||Lith K6 Relic||14.29%||Meso P5 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith P5 Relic||14.29%||Lith P5 Relic||14.29%||Meso T5 Relic||14.29%|
|Lith T4 Relic||14.29%||Lith T4 Relic||14.29%||Meso Z4 Relic||14.29%|
- Olympus, Mars
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|5 Hexenon||27.78%||10 Hexenon||27.78%||15 Hexenon||30%|
|Aero Periphery||11.11%||Aero Vantage||11.11%||Aero Agility||10%|
|Motus Signal||11.11%||Motus Impact||11.11%||Motus Setup||10%|
|Proton Pulse||11.11%||Proton Jet||11.11%||Proton Snap||10%|
|Meso C6 Relic||5.56%||Neo A5 Relic||5.56%||Axi A13 Relic||5%|
|Meso D6 Relic||5.56%||Neo B7 Relic||5.56%||Axi C6 Relic||5%|
|Meso I1 Relic||5.56%||Neo D3 Relic||5.56%||Axi G6 Relic||5%|
|Meso P4 Relic||5.56%||Neo N15 Relic||5.56%||Axi I1 Relic||5%|
|Meso P5 Relic||5.56%||Neo P2 Relic||5.56%||Axi N7 Relic||5%|
|Meso T5 Relic||5.56%||Neo T4 Relic||5.56%||Axi O5 Relic||5%|
|Meso Z4 Relic||5.56%||Neo V10 Relic||5.56%||Axi T7 Relic||5%|
- Ganymede, Jupiter
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Meso C6 Relic||14.29%||Neo A5 Relic||14.29%||Neo A5 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso D6 Relic||14.29%||Neo B7 Relic||14.29%||Neo B7 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso I1 Relic||14.29%||Neo D3 Relic||14.29%||Neo D3 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso P4 Relic||14.29%||Neo N15 Relic||14.29%||Neo N15 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso P5 Relic||14.29%||Neo P2 Relic||14.29%||Neo P2 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso T5 Relic||14.29%||Neo T4 Relic||14.29%||Neo T4 Relic||13.56%|
|Meso Z4 Relic||14.29%||Neo V10 Relic||14.29%||Neo V10 Relic||13.56%|
- Ur, Uranus
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|20000 Credit Cache||100%||30000 Credit Cache||100%||50000 Credit Cache||95%|
- Laomedeia, Neptune
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Meso C6 Relic||14.29%||Neo A5 Relic||14.29%||Axi A13 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso D6 Relic||14.29%||Neo B7 Relic||14.29%||Axi C6 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso I1 Relic||14.29%||Neo D3 Relic||14.29%||Axi G6 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso P4 Relic||14.29%||Neo N15 Relic||14.29%||Axi I1 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso P5 Relic||14.29%||Neo P2 Relic||14.29%||Axi N7 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso T5 Relic||14.29%||Neo T4 Relic||14.29%||Axi O5 Relic||10.2%|
|Meso Z4 Relic||14.29%||Neo V10 Relic||14.29%||Axi T7 Relic||10.2%|
|Gauss Chassis Blueprint||7.84%|
|Gauss Neuroptics Blueprint||7.84%|
|Gauss Systems Blueprint||7.84%|
- Kappa, Sedna
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Neo A5 Relic||14.29%||Axi A13 Relic||14.29%||Axi A13 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo B7 Relic||14.29%||Axi C6 Relic||14.29%||Axi C6 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo D3 Relic||14.29%||Axi G6 Relic||14.29%||Axi G6 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo N15 Relic||14.29%||Axi I1 Relic||14.29%||Axi I1 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo P2 Relic||14.29%||Axi N7 Relic||14.29%||Axi N7 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo T4 Relic||14.29%||Axi O5 Relic||14.29%||Axi O5 Relic||12.42%|
|Neo V10 Relic||14.29%||Axi T7 Relic||14.29%||Axi T7 Relic||12.42%|
|Lua Lens Blueprint||8.05%|
- Apollo, Lua
Depending on the location, Demo Units will have a unique drop:
|Lua||1 Somatic Fibers||15%|
|Kuva Fortress||50 Kuva||100%|
- Demolysts and Demolishers will pulse out a red aura every 5 seconds with a radius of 6.5 meters, immediately dispelling and disabling all Warframe abilities within range and on itself, similar to a Nullifier Crewman's bubble.
- The Electrifying Conduit debuff appears to also behave as a Nullifying Conduit when attempting to use Cloak Arrows with Ivara or Cataclysm with Limbo, as it dispels the abilities entirely when in its radius. May be a bug. Confirmation needed
- All Infested Demolisher units are immune to Status, while Demolisher Juggernauts are completely immune to damage altogether.
- It is therefore highly recommended to mod for damage when doing Infested Disruption missions.
- Allegedly after a long enough period of time spent in a mission all the units will be eximus, even without the Eximus Wave modifier.Confirmation needed
- If the player lets all conduits get destroyed during a single round the mission will end as a failure.
- Upon reaching round 46, by completing 180 conduits, enemies will have reached the level cap of 9,999.
- The Demo units are vulnerable to various crowd-control effects (see Demolysts for more details):
- 's suspension effect can be used to prevent the Demo units from reaching the console.
- 's tether will lock Demo units in place for its duration.
- 's , 's , and 's Deny can lock Demo units until cleansed.
- Zenurik's Temporal Blast can significantly slow a Demo unit down. However, it doesn't slow the charging process when the Demo already reached the console.
- The Demo units are not affected by 's , making it difficult for players outside of the Snow Globe to shoot inside at the Demo unit.
- A conduit on the HUD changes from grey text to white if a player in the team picks up a key.
- Consider bringing a debuff/armor strip frame, such as Nova (Molecular Prime), Ash (Seeking Shuriken), Nyx (Psychic Bolts), or Banshee (Sonic Fracture), as this will make killing Grineer and certain Infested Demolysts much easier.
- Reducing the volume of all controls except Sound Effects may assist in detecting the Demolyst sooner. The effect also emits a red pulse for the hearing impaired. Minimizing voice communication can also help in locating the Demolyst.
- Stacking , , , , and/or can assist in detecting Demolysts without relying on sound.
- Memorize all exits of the tilesets which the conduits are on to narrow down the Demolyst's spawn point. Usually the Demolyst will only have two or three locations to spawn from per Conduit.
- When Conduits are first activated, always try to go about 150 meters down hallways to look/listen for Demolysts. Demolyst usually don't get to Conduit even with a minute remaining, so check time to go back when countdown is close.
- Enemies will only drop keys while at least one conduit on the map requires a key. Allowing elite and Eximus/Amalgam enemies to accumulate between rounds, rather than killing them immediately, will improve key generation at the start of rounds after the first.
- "Destroy them, my Amalgams!" and "Stay awhile, stay forever!" announced by Alad V during the mission on Jupiter are both references to Impossible Mission, a 1984 game for Commodore 64.
- Fortuna's Little Duck serves as mission control for all Disruption missions outside of Jupiter.
- Prior to Hotfix 25.7.4 (2019-09-05), 'spare' keys could be picked up by the players and used in the next round for a faster progression. After the Hotfix, keys that have been left on the ground will despawn when the corresponding conduit is activated, however, keys already held can still be carried over into the next round. Keys can also despawn if another key of the same type drops provided that sufficient time has passed since the previous drop.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Exterminate • Hijack • Mobile Defense • |
Rescue • Sabotage (Assault, Deception, Hive,
Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy
|Endless||Defection • Disruption • Defense • Excavation • |
Infested Salvage • Interception • Survival
|Free Roam||Bounty (Isolation Vault • Heist)|
|Arena||The Index • Rathuum|
|Special||Granum Void • Junction • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush • Sabotage|
|Empyrean||Skirmish • Defense • Exterminate • Orphix • Volatile|
|PvP||Conclave||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Other||Frame Fighter • Duel|
|Arbitrations • Crossfire • Dark Sectors • Environmental Hazards • Invasions • Kuva Siphon • |
Kuva Lich • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sorties • The Steel Path • Void Fissures