Disruption is an Endless Mission type introduced in Update 25.0, pitting the Tenno against Alad V's Amalgams. Similar to Mobile Defense, the squad must fight Amalgams to loot a conduit key and activate a terminal, then defend it from a Demolyst that tries to retrieve it. Ganymede, Jupiter is currently the only node with this mission type. It is accessible only after completing the Natah quest.
At the start of the mission, there is a single terminal. Hacking this terminal will begin the objective as endless waves of enemies begin to spawn.
Four conduits colored red, white, blue, and cyan appear around the map, requiring keys to activate which are dropped by Amalgams. Activating the conduit will provide a random effect that either buffs or debuffs the Tenno, or strengthens enemy forces, as well as spawn a Demolyst. The Demolyst, which is essentially a significantly more durable Amalgam unit and is indicated by an enemy marker and a periodic beeping noise, will immediately beeline for the active conduit and once it gets close enough it will begin to channel and self-destruct, destroying the conduit. The Demolyst's enemy marker appears once a Tenno gets within 30 meters of it and gradually increases in range to 100 meters for the rest of the squad as long as it is in line of sight. The conduit is considered successfully defended once the Demolyst attempting to destroy it is killed and failed if the Demolyst completed its destruction.
If the conduit applies a debuff and it's destroyed, the debuff will persist until the current round ends. Likewise, if the conduit applies a buff and it's successfully defended, the buff will persist until the current round ends.
Once all four conduits have been interacted with, and at least one has been successfully defended, players will receive rewards, and the mission will continue for another round. An extraction point will appear giving players the option to extract individually; any player entering the extraction zone will trigger a countdown timer, at the end of which all players in the extraction zone will be extracted while remaining players continue playing and can extract later any time they choose.
Sometimes Conduit Failsafes may be found throughout the map, which can be used on an active conduit to negate the effects of all conduits for the remainder of the round.
- Enemy Effect
- Enemy Speed Enhancement
- Enemy Damage Boost
- Enemy Heat/ Cold/ Electricity/ Toxin Weapons
- Enemy Ability Resistance
- Enemy Damage Resistance
- Stronger Amalgams
- Eximus Wave
- Warframe Effect
- Resource Boost +50%
- Credits Boost +50%
- Tenno Lifesteal
- Energy Drain Mode
- Shield Drain Mode
- Health Drain Mode
- Conduit Resupply
- This causes all conduits activated in that rotation to drop multiple ammo, energy, and health restoration items
- Fire Rate Boost
- Speed Boost
Disruption does not follow the traditional 'AABC' rotation for endless missions. The reward tier is determined by both round progression and round performance, i.e. the number of conduits successfully defended.
|Round||1 conduit defended||2 conduits defended||3 conduits defended||4 conduits defended|
|1||Tier A||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B|
|2||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B|
|3||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C|
|4+||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C||Tier C|
|Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|5 Hexenon||19.23%||10 Hexenon||17.86%||15 Hexenon||28.57%|
|Aero Periphery||11.54%||Aero Vantage||10.71%||Neo A2 Relic||9.52%|
|Motus Signal||11.54%||Motus Impact||10.71%||Neo M2 Relic||9.52%|
|Proton Pulse||11.54%||Proton Jet||10.71%||Neo R2 Relic||9.52%|
|Lith A3 Relic||7.69%||Meso A2 Relic||7.14%||Neo S12 Relic||9.52%|
|Lith C4 Relic||7.69%||Meso E2 Relic||7.14%||Neo Z2 Relic||9.52%|
|Lith K2 Relic||7.69%||Meso K2 Relic||7.14%||Neo Z3 Relic||9.52%|
|Lith L1 Relic||7.69%||Meso N7 Relic||7.14%||Aero Agility||4.76%|
|Lith M4 Relic||7.69%||Meso T1 Relic||7.14%||Motus Setup||4.76%|
|Lith W1 Relic||7.69%||Meso T3 Relic||7.14%||Proton Snap||4.76%|
|Meso Z3 Relic||7.14%|
- Ganymede, Jupiter
Up to date as of Update 25.0
- The Demolysts have a short range pulsing nullifying effect, dispelling buffs from players that engage them in melee combat, as well as removing barriers like Gara's Mass Vitrify in their path.
- The Demolysts are vulnerable to various crowd-control effects (see Demolysts for more details):
- Exodia Epidemic's suspension effect can be used to prevent the Demolyst from reaching the console.
- Magus Lockdown's tether will lock the Demolyst in place for its duration.
- Zenurik's Temporal Blast can significantly slow the Demolyst down. However, it doesn't slow the charging process when the Demolyst already reached the console.
- 'Spare' keys can be picked up by the players and used in the next round for a faster progression. Those keys that are been left on the ground will despawn when the round ends.
- "Destroy them, my amalgams!" and "Stay a while, stay forever!" announced by Alad V during the mission are both references to Impossible Mission, a 1984 game for Commodore 64.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush|
|Unique||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assault • Disruption • Infested Salvage • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Free Roam||Bounty • Heist|
|Arena||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Arbitrations • Crossfire • Dark Sectors • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure|