Deploys a device that generates 3 pickups after a short delay: empowered health orb, universal ammo pack and energy orb.
|Strength:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 % (extra pickup drop chance)|
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Misc:3 s (initial pickup drop delay)|
100 HP (empowered health orb restore)
10 % (universal ammo pack restore)
5 s (pickup replenish cooldown)
1 (limit of active caches)
- Protea unfurls the supply cache from her utility belt, expending 75 energy to deploy it in the air in front of her. The Dispensary hovers in place for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds; when first deployed, the supply cache warps in Pickups one by one every 3 seconds in the following sequence: an Empowered Health Orb that restores 100 Health points, a Universal Ammo Pack that restores 10% of maximum Ammo for the currently equipped Weapon, and an Energy Orb. When a pickup type is collected by Protea or her allies, Dispensary will replenish it and trigger a cooldown of 5 seconds before the next replenishment. Each pickup type has a 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% chance to drop a second copy when first warped in and on each replenishment. Only 1 Dispensary may be active at once.
- Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Extra pickup drop chance is affected by Ability Strength.
- Cache duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Deploying animation speed is affected by casting speed, from mods such as Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Initial pickup drop delay, Empowered Health Orb health restore, Universal Ammo Pack ammo restore, pickup replenish cooldown, and limit of active caches are not affected by mods.
- Pickups are arranged in a triangular formation around the cache, spawning from the top of the cache then dropping to the ground below.
- Empowered Health Orb health restore value is used as base value for mod interactions, such as Equilibrium and Mending Shot.
- Universal Ammo Pack restores Atmospheric Archgun ammo upon collection. However, it does not affect the Archgun Deployer cooldown in the Gear menu.
- While deployed, the Dispensary's location is indicated on the minimap using its ability icon.
- Pickups produced by the Dispensary are individual instances per player. If one player picks up an item, it will only disappear for that player while other players can collect their instances at their leisure.
- Pickups are still subject to squad-wide pickup count limit and will despawn from the oldest to the newest after the limit is reached.
- Pickups are replenished one by one according to the aforementioned drop sequence, if multiple pickups were collected by the same player.
- Can be recast while active to deploy a new Dispensary while removing the active cache, dropping multiple new pickups at a different location.
- Casting Dispensary is a full-body animation that allows movement.
- Dispensary is an invulnerable object that hovers in the air where Protea deploys it.
- Protea will deploy the Dispensary toward the direction her character model is facing at the end of the casting animation.
- Supply cache despawns by folding back into its compact form and teleports back to Protea's utility belt.
- Dispensary supply cache uses a custom model that resembles a floating and rotating vase, opening up its three petals to reveal a floral design. Each petal moves in an up and down motion, producing energy lights individually and in unison when spawning pickups. A pollen cloud visual effect bursts upward as a pickup is spawned.
- Subsuming Protea to the Helminth will offer Dispensary and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- However, Subsumed Dispensary's duration is reduced to ? / ? / ? / 12 seconds.
- Place a supply cache before engaging enemies to give it time to produce a set of pickups.
- Place near static objectives to resupply quickly while defending.
- Jump and place the supply cache high in the air, out of reach from the ability canceling effects of special enemies (e.g. Nullifier Crewman). Pickups will rain down from above and stay put where they land.
- Recast the Dispensary after it has produced a set of pickups to create another set. Spread the placements apart to cover the area in useful supplies.
- Utilize Protea's passive for a chance to create more pickups per supply cache.
- Mod for Ability Duration to keep the cache active longer. Pickups collected by you and your team will have more time to be replenished by the active Dispensary.
- Activate Temporal Anchor and place a supply cache to completely recover its energy cost once Protea rewinds, while producing more Energy Orbs for later use.
- Universal Ammo Packs are one of the only methods to resupply for Atmospheric Archguns, allowing you and your team extended usage of these heavy weapons.
- Using this ability inside The Index has the potential to stop all Energy Dispensers from spawning energy orbs for the rest of the match, for all players.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.