Disarm is a status debuff that makes affected units lose their currently equipped weapon. Disarm works with slight differences depending on the unit affected:
- Afflicted enemy units that use firearms but can engage in melee combat have their weapons removed or disabled and replaces them with a Sheev if Grineer or Prova if Corpus, forcing said enemies to engage in close combat. If said enemies already have a secondary melee weapon, they will be forced to use that weapon.
- On ranged enemies without a secondary melee ability, Disarm permanently shuts down their weapons, making them incapable of attacking.
- Applied to players, Disarm removes the weapon currently held by the Warframe. The player can still switch to any remaining weapons they may be carrying.
Disarm does not work on dedicated melee units, who will retain their melee capabilities, and on Bosses.
Sources of DisarmEdit
- Baruuk's Desolate Hands.
- Khora's Venari when set to Protect posture
- Loki's Radial Disarm.
- Titania's Spellbind.
- The Halikar throwing mace.
- The Disarming Purity mod for the Panthera.
- The Chesa Kubrow's Neutralize precept.
- The Disarming Blast Focus Way from the Naramon School.