The Diriga is a Grineer combat Sentinel that comes pre-equipped with Calculated Shot and also Vulklok sniper rifle for long-distanced engagements. It is able to electrocute nearby enemies if equipped with Electro Pulse and Arc Coil.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: 100,000|
Diriga–Exclusive Precept mods
|Accelerated Deflection||Increases shield recharge rate of the Sentinel||Any||Uncommon|
|Ambush||The Sentinel buffs its owner's weapon damage after breaking invisibility granted by Ghost||Shade||Rare|
|Ammo Case||Mutates ammo to the ammo type your equipped weapon is using
Increases ammo capacity
|Animal Instinct||Increases loot radar and enemy radar of its owner||Any Companion||Rare|
|Arc Coil||Sentinel will zap multiple enemies within range||Diriga||Common|
|Assault Mode||The Sentinel will attack the first visible enemy in range||Any||Common|
|Calculated Redirection||Increases maximum shields of Companion||Any Companion||Common|
|Calculated Shot||Sentinel charges a powerful shot and fires at first enemy in sight||Diriga||Common|
|Crowd Dispersion||The Sentinel unleashes a radial stun and knockdown when targets get close||Wyrm||Common|
|Detect Vulnerability||The Sentinel marks damage multiplying weakspots on enemies with completed codex entries||Helios||Rare|
|Electro Pulse||Sentinel continually zaps a nearby enemy, trapping them in a stunned state||Diriga||Common|
|Energy Generator||The Sentinel will drop an energy orb after assisting in kills||Dethcube||Rare|
|Enhanced Vitality||Increases maximum health of Companion||Any Companion||Common|
|Fatal Attraction||The Sentinel pulls enemies towards the user||Djinn||Common|
|Fired Up||Increases weapon damage of Sentinel in recurrent attacks||Any||Rare|
|Ghost||The Sentinel cloaks its owner when enemies are close||Shade||Common|
|Investigator||The Sentinel will automatically scan enemies and objects to add to the Codex||Helios||Common|
|Looter||The Sentinel will break nearby containers by releasing a wave of energy that destroys all breakable Storage Containers within 12 meters at max rank.||Carrier||Rare|
|Metal Fiber||Increases armor of Companion||Any Companion||Common|
|Molecular Conversion||The Sentinel will attack enemies within range and convert the damage into Shields for the Warframe||Taxon||Common|
|Negate||Sentinel prevents Status Effects from applying to its owner once every 15s||Wyrm||Rare|
|Odomedic||Wallrunning regenerates health for its owner every 3m||Any||Rare|
|Primed Regen||The Sentinel regenerates up to three times with full health if killed, and is granted an invulnerability period per each mod rank||Any||Legendary|
|Reawaken||The Sentinel will automatically revive itself after a short period when killed||Djinn||Rare|
|Regen||The Sentinel regenerates once if killed with full health, and is granted an invulnerability period per each mod rank||Any||Common|
|Repair Kit||Increases Heal Rate (Health Regen) of the Sentinel||Any||Common|
|Revenge||The Sentinel will attack the enemy which attacked its owner||Shade||Common|
|Sacrifice||The Sentinel will revive its owner at the cost of its own life||Any||Rare|
|Sanctuary||The Companion creates shield around its owner when they are reviving fallen allies||Any Companion||Rare|
|Scan Aquatic Lifeforms||The Sentinel shows Fishing Hotspots and applies Luminos Dye on nearby fish||Oxylus||Common|
|Scan Matter||The Sentinel periodically shows resource containers on the mini-map||Oxylus||Common|
|Self Destruct||The Sentinel explodes upon death, dealing Blast damage to nearby enemies||Any||Rare|
|Spare Parts||The Sentinel has a chance to drop a rare material upon death||Any||Uncommon|
|Synth Deconstruct||Enemies damaged by the Sentinel drop a health orb upon death||Any||Rare|
|Synth Fiber||Health orbs increase the Sentinel's armor for a limited time||Any||Rare|
|Targeting Receptor||The Sentinel will attack the first visible enemy in range||Helios||Common|
|Thumper||The Sentinel will attack the first visible enemy in range||Djinn||Common|
|Vaporize||The Sentinel will fire a powerful beam at close enemies, dealing high damage and stunning those that survive||Dethcube||Common|
- Main article: Category:Diriga Sentinel Build
- The Diriga-exclusive precept mod Calculated Shot no longer drops from enemies as of Update 24.0, although a single copy still comes pre-installed on Diriga. Assault Mode can be used instead, however it has a shorter aggro range.
- Electro Pulse links to a target and delivers a constant Electricity proc to the target, which will link to nearby targets but will not stun those additional enemies. It deals very little damage, and enemies will be able to use abilities or fire their weapon a little between their stun animations. This makes it useful for enemies that rush the player, stunning one in place until the enemy is killed or the player moves out of range.
- The term diriga is a form (specifically, a singular present subjunctive) of the Latin term dirigere, meaning to direct or lead. The word is the root for terms like dirigible, describing an airship.
- Compared to most Sentinels the Diriga is considerably cruder in design, particularly the balloons to keep it aloft and cables dangling from underneath, conforming with the aesthetic of similar Grineer drones such as the Regulator.
- The design of the Diriga resembles a Portuguese man o' war, a jellyfish-like organism with a distinctive "sail" on its body.
- Its arsenal of weapons that deal Invalid damage could be a reference to common media depictions of jellyfish stings; in real life no known species of jellyfish can naturally generate electricity (though the pain received from the stings of some jellyfish species has been compared to the pain of being electrocuted).
- The Diriga is the first sentinel that has asymmetrical wing ports, with the left port much lower on the body than the right port.
- Badges are also on the front and back of the sentinel, not on its sides. The front one in particular can end up covered by mask attachments.
- The Diriga is the first Sentinel since the Carrier whose blueprint can be purchased straight from the Market, roughly a 2-year gap between their releases. Sentinels released between that period had their blueprints limited to Clan Research (Djinn and Helios), Void Relics (Wyrm Prime and Carrier Prime), or through other sources (Prisma Shade).
- The Diriga is the first sentinel to have three default precepts, and the second sentinel after Helios with three unique precepts total.
- Diriga is the only sentinel that requires Argon Crystals to build.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.