|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: 100,000|
|Calculated Shot||Sentinel charges a powerful shot and fires at the first enemy in sight.|
|Electro Pulse||Sentinel continually zaps a nearby enemy, trapping them in a stunned state.|
|Arc Coil||Sentinel will zap multiple enemies within range.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
- Electro Pulse links to a target and delivers a constant Electricity proc to the target, which will link to nearby targets but will not stun those additional enemies. It deals very little damage, and enemies will be able to use abilities or fire their weapon a little between their stun animations. This makes it useful for enemies that rush the player, stunning one in place until the enemy is killed or the player moves out of range.
- Main article: Category:Diriga Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.
- The term diriga is a form (specifically, a singular present subjunctive) of the Latin term dirigere, meaning to direct or lead. The word is the root for terms like dirigible, describing an airship.
- Compared to most Sentinels the Diriga is considerably cruder in design, particularly the balloons to keep it aloft and cables dangling from underneath, conforming with the aesthetic of similar Grineer drones such as the Regulator.
- The design of the Diriga resembles a Portuguese man o' war, a jellyfish-like organism with a distinctive "sail" on its body.
- Its arsenal of weapons that deal Electric damage could be a reference to common media depictions of jellyfish stings; in real life no known species of jellyfish can naturally generate electricity (though the pain received from the stings of some jellyfish species has been compared to the pain of being electrocuted).
- The Diriga is the first sentinel that has asymmetrical wing ports, with the left port much lower on the body than the right port.
- Badges are also on the front and back of the sentinel, not on its sides. The front one in particular can end up covered by mask attachments.
- The Diriga is the first Sentinel since the Carrier whose blueprint can be purchased straight from the Market, roughly a 2-year gap between their releases. Sentinels released between that period had their blueprints limited to Clan Research (Djinn and Helios), Void Relics (Wyrm Prime and Carrier Prime), or through other sources (Prisma Shade).
- The Diriga is the first sentinel to have three default precepts, and the second sentinel after Helios with three unique precepts total.
- Diriga is the only sentinel that requires Argon Crystals to build.
Last updated: Update 17.3
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Venari|