|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprints Price: 100,000|
Diriga–Exclusive Precept mods
|Increases shield recharge rate of the Sentinel||Any||Uncommon|
|The Sentinel buffs its owner's weapon damage after breaking invisibility granted by Ghost||Shade||Rare|
|Mutates ammo to the ammo type your equipped weapon is using
Increases ammo capacity
|Increases loot radar and enemy radar of its owner||Any Companion||Rare|
|Sentinel will zap multiple enemies within range||Diriga||Common|
|The Sentinel will attack the first visible enemy in range||Any||Common|
|The Sentinel will repair Railjack breaches and extinguish flames||Nautilus||Common|
|Increases maximum shields of Companion||Any Companion||Common|
|Sentinel charges a powerful shot and fires at first enemy in sight||Diriga||Common|
|Sentinel clusters enemies in range||Nautilus||Common|
|The Sentinel unleashes a radial stun and knockdown when targets get close||Wyrm||Common|
|The Sentinel marks damage multiplying weakspots on enemies with completed codex entries||Helios||Rare|
|Sentinel continually zaps a nearby enemy, trapping them in a stunned state||Diriga||Common|
|The Sentinel will drop an energy orb after assisting in kills||Dethcube||Rare|
|Increases maximum health of Companion||Any Companion||Common|
|The Sentinel pulls enemies towards the user||Djinn||Common|
|Increases weapon damage of Sentinel in recurrent attacks||Any||Rare|
|The Sentinel cloaks its owner when enemies are close||Shade||Common|
|The Sentinel will automatically scan enemies and objects to add to the Codex||Helios||Common|
|The Sentinel will break nearby containers by releasing a wave of energy that destroys all breakable Storage Containers within 12 meters at max rank.||Carrier||Rare|
|Increases armor of Companion||Any Companion||Common|
|The Sentinel will attack enemies within range and convert the damage into Shields for the Warframe||Taxon||Common|
|Sentinel prevents Status Effects from applying to its owner once every 15s||Wyrm||Rare|
|Wallrunning regenerates health for its owner every 3m||Any||Rare|
|The Sentinel regenerates up to three times with full health if killed, and is granted an invulnerability period per each mod rank||Any||Legendary|
|The Sentinel will automatically revive itself after a short period when killed||Djinn||Rare|
|The Sentinel regenerates once if killed with full health, and is granted an invulnerability period per each mod rank||Any||Common|
|Increases Heal Rate (Health Regen) of the Sentinel||Any||Common|
|The Sentinel will attack the enemy which attacked its owner||Shade||Common|
|The Sentinel will revive its owner at the cost of its own life||Any||Rare|
|The Companion creates shield around its owner when they are reviving fallen allies||Any Companion||Rare|
|The Sentinel shows Fishing Hotspots and applies Luminos Dye on nearby fish||Oxylus||Common|
|The Sentinel periodically shows resource containers on the mini-map||Oxylus||Common|
|The Sentinel explodes upon death, dealing damage to nearby enemies||Any||Rare|
|The Sentinel has a chance to drop a rare material upon death||Any||Uncommon|
|Enemies damaged by the Sentinel drop a health orb upon death||Any||Rare|
|Health orbs increase the Sentinel's armor for a limited time||Any||Rare|
|The Sentinel will attack the first visible enemy in range||Helios||Common|
|The Sentinel will attack the first visible enemy in range||Djinn||Common|
|The Sentinel will fire a powerful beam at close enemies, dealing high damage and stunning those that survive||Dethcube||Common|
- The Diriga-exclusive precept mod no longer drops from enemies as of Update 24.0 (2018-11-08), although a single copy still comes pre-installed on Diriga. can be used instead, however it has a shorter aggro range.
- Due to it having extremely weak shields and quite high health, shield mods like are not very helpful. A regenerating-armored health defense is more suitable typically with a combination of , and .
- cannot be simultaneously equipped with .
- links to a target and delivers a constant proc to the target, which will link to nearby targets but will not stun those additional enemies. It deals very little damage, and enemies will be able to use abilities or fire their weapon a little between their stun animations. This makes it useful for enemies that rush the player, stunning one in place until the enemy is killed or the player moves out of range.
- The term diriga is a form (specifically, a singular present subjunctive) of the Latin term dirigere, meaning to direct or lead. The word is the root for terms like dirigible, describing an airship.
- Compared to most Sentinels the Diriga is considerably cruder in design, particularly the balloons to keep it aloft and cables dangling from underneath, conforming with the aesthetic of similar Grineer drones such as the Regulator.
- The design of the Diriga resembles a Portuguese man o' war, a jellyfish-like organism with a distinctive "sail" on its body.
- Its arsenal of weapons that deal damage could be a reference to common media depictions of jellyfish stings; in real life no known species of jellyfish can naturally generate electricity (though the pain received from the stings of some jellyfish species has been compared to the pain of being electrocuted).
- The Diriga is the first sentinel that has asymmetrical wing ports, with the left port much lower on the body than the right port.
- Badges are also on the front and back of the sentinel, not on its sides. The front one in particular can end up covered by mask attachments.
- The Diriga is the first Sentinel since the Carrier whose blueprint can be purchased straight from the Market, roughly a 2-year gap between their releases. Sentinels released between that period had their blueprints limited to Clan Research (Djinn and Helios), Void Relics (Wyrm Prime and Carrier Prime), or through other sources (Prisma Shade).
- The Diriga is the first sentinel to have three default precepts, and the second sentinel after Helios with three unique precepts total.
- Diriga is the only sentinel that requires Argon Crystals to build.
Diriga can be equipped with the following items:
|Sentinel||Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube (Prime) • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime)|
Nautilus • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)
|MOA||Lambeo • Oloro • Para • Nychus|
|Hound||Bhaira • Dorma • Hec|
|Kubrow||Incubated||Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow|
Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow
|Predasite||Vizier Predasite • Pharaoh Predasite • Medjay Predasite|
|Kavat||Incubated||Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Vasca Kavat • Venari|
|Vulpaphyla||Sly Vulpaphyla • Crescent Vulpaphyla • Panzer Vulpaphyla|