|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Dirac can be found throughout Empyrean missions either as rare environmental drops or as end-of-mission bonus reward.
- Scrapping duplicate or unwanted Railjack wreckage modules. For MkI/MkII/MKIII you get 75/150/225 Dirac respectively.
- Scrapping duplicate or unwanted Avionics.
- Can be directly purchased in 400/1000 bundles in the Market for Platinum.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Avionics can be upgraded with Dirac to increase their potency, also increasing their Avionics Capacity Drain. Any given Avionic can be upgraded a maximum of one, four, or seven times. The upgrade process expends Dirac, but does not cost credits.
|Dirac to rank||Rank|
|From Rank 0||10||30||70||150||310||630||1270|
|From Rank 0||20||60||140||300||620||1260||2540|
|From Rank 0||30||90||210||450||930||1890||3810|
Additionally, Grid Sockets can be upgraded up to three times each, further increasing the potency of any Avionic slotted into them by one level per upgrade without incurring any additional drain for the slotted Avionic. Upgrading Grid Sockets expends successively more Dirac each time: first 200, then 600, then 1800 Dirac for a total of 2600 per Grid Socket.
Spare Avionics can be scrapped to gain Dirac. The amount received depends on the rank and rarity of the scrapped avionic. Scrapping ranked Avionics refund 75% of the invested Dirac plus the base scrapping Dirac.
|Dirac from scrap||Rank|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This resource is most likely named after Paul Dirac, a British theoretical physicist known for his vital contributions to early quantum mechanics and his attempts to unify it with relativity theory.
- Before release, Dirac was labeled "Avionic Endo" as a placeholder.