This mod is unique to the Sahasa Kubrow, and will be given to players upon incubating a Sahasa Kubrow.
Cooldown is ~15 seconds on all ranks. Cast time is ~5 seconds.
- At max rank, the listed 270% success chance means that the Kubrow will always dig up two items, with a 70% chance of a third item.
- When in use, the Kubrow will stop at a location and paw along the ground for 5 seconds, before barking twice to alert players of its find.
- The mods that may occasionally be dug up are taken from the same mod list used by Void containers.
- In Survival missions, the Kubrow has a chance to dig up a life support module.
- Kubrow prioritize items depending on its master's needs: if their master needs energy, Energy Orbs are retrieved, if they need ammunition, the relevant ammo type is retrieved, etc.
- The threshold values for energy and health orb prioritization seem to be 80% (or lower) of total energy/health capacity.
- Ammo is retrieved upon not having full reserves.
- The Kubrow does not dig if the player is attacking anyone or taking damage.
- Dig cannot be cast in one place twice in a row. The Kubrow must move elsewhere to recast (30m should be sufficient) at least once before moving back to the same spot. 
- Kubrow can dig even in places on tilesets where normally finding such items in the floor/ground should not be possible. (i.e. Corpus Ship, Grineer Galleon, Orokin Tower, etc.)
- After a certain amount of uses the cooldown can sometimes increase up to several minutes.
|Species||Incubated||Chesa • Huras • Raksa • Sahasa • Sunika|
|Predasite||Vizier • Pharaoh • Medjay|
|Enemy||Drahk • Feral|
|Breeding||Kubrow Den • Kubrow Egg • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Penjaga||Chesa||Neutralize • Retrieve|
|Huras||Hunt • Stalk|
|Raksa||Howl • Protect|
|Sahasa||Dig • Ferocity|
|Sunika||Savagery • Unleashed|
|Helminth||Proboscis • Strain Eruption • Strain Fever • Trample|
|Vizier||Acidic Spittle • Iatric Mycelium|
|Pharaoh||Endoparasitic Vector • Anabolic Pollination|
|Medjay||Infectious Bite • Paralytic Spores|
|Others||Fetch • Scavenge|
|Madurai||Bite • Flame Gland • Frost Jaw • Hunter Command • Hunter Recovery • Hunter Synergy • Maul • Mecha Overdrive • Mecha Recharge • Pack Leader ( Prime) • Shock Collar • Venom Teeth|
|Vazarin||Hastened Deflection • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Medi-Pet Kit • Shelter|
|Naramon||Animal Instinct ( Prime)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.