The weapon was released in commemoration of WARFRAME's 2nd Year Anniversary. It is obtainable through yearly anniversaries in March via Alerts, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Kamas Prime/ Twin Krohkur.
- Tied with Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords) and Twin Basolk for the second highest slide attack damage of all Dual Swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- High status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Tied with Dual Cleavers and Dual Skana for the slowest attack speed of all Dual Swords.
- Slam attack does not knockdown enemies.
- Dex Dakra, compared to Dakra Prime:
- Higher base damage (65.0 vs. 60.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 10%)
- Lower attack speed (0.88 vs. 1)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 6)
- See Category:Dex Dakra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dex Dakra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dex Dakra's slam attack does not knockdown enemies, it instead deals Impact proc on affected enemies, stunning them briefly. There also seems to be a chance of a Blast proc instead of an Impact proc.
- In multiplayer, when you have the Swirling Tiger stance equipped, continuous melee attacks with the Dex Dakra while holding the forward movement key (Default: W) can sometimes cause you to go backwards. Releasing W while attacking can fix this. - Tested between updates 20.0.2 (24/03/2017) and 20.1.0 (05/04/2017)
- The Dex Dakra is the second Dex weapon released, after the Dex Furis.
- Dex Dakra is also the first Dex melee.
- While related to the Dakra Prime due to its similar name and design as a saber, the Dex Dakra is a Dual Sword instead of being a single Sword weapon.
- When performing a ground slam, the Dex Dakra features a unique animation where energy ribbons emanate from the Warframe, along with a visible shock-wave being emitted from the weapon.
- For a short period of time following its release, the Dex Dakra had no Stance polarity before it was fixed in an undocumented hotfix.
- The Dex Dakra was first given to all players who logged in from March 25 to April 1, 2015. They were re-released from March 22 to March 29, 2016 alongside the Dex Furis and Dex Sybaris, March 24 to March 27, 2017. There was a re-release of the 3 weapons and a Dex Nouchali Syandana occurred during March 14 to March 28, 2018. These rewards were again given to players from March 27 to April 10, 2019 via Gift from the Lotus alerts.
Dex Dakra Skins
- Dakra Prime, the single sword prime variant.
- Dex Furis, the first Dex weapon.
- Dex Sybaris, the third Dex weapon.