- High damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all dual swords.
The Dex Dakra was released in commemoration of WARFRAME's 2nd Year Anniversary. It is obtainable through yearly anniversaries in March via Alerts, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Despite being a (hypothetical) variant of the , the two weapons do not share Riven Mods; they both have their dedicated Rivens.
- The Dex Dakra is the second Dex weapon released, after the .
- Dex Dakra is also the first Dex melee.
- While related to the due to its similar name and design as a saber, the Dex Dakra is a Dual Sword instead of being a single Sword weapon.
- When performing a ground slam, the Dex Dakra features a unique animation where energy ribbons emanate from the Warframe, along with a visible shock-wave being emitted from the weapon.
- For a short period of time following its release, the Dex Dakra had no Stance polarity before it was fixed in an undocumented hotfix.
- The Dex Dakra was first given to all players who logged in from March 25 to April 1, 2015. They were re-released from March 22 to March 29, 2016 alongside the and , March 24 to March 27, 2017. There was a re-release of the 3 weapons and a Dex Nouchali Syandana occurred during March 14 to March 28, 2018. These rewards were again given to players from March 27 to April 10, 2019 via Gift from the Lotus alerts.
Dex Dakra Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the single sword prime variant.
- , the first Dex weapon.
- , the third Dex weapon.
Lua error in Module:Weapons/nav at line 82: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).