The developers at Digital Extremes have done another installment of their Livestream Developer Q&A ().
Announcements[edit | edit source]
Credit goes to BuildMyPaperHeart on Reddit.
Damage 2.0[edit | edit source]
- Armor resistances stacking on health; fix rolled out today!
- Resistances have been reduced slightly to be more balanced across all factions.
- Slash Damage not as effective vs. Infested? Developers are working on more balance, it should not ever be negative damage.
- Complexity is a bit crazy; DE's been working on simplifying it while keeping the damage types interesting.
New Warframe[edit | edit source]
- This warframe will act as a Support/Damage Output and is dubbed to increase team survivability.
- One of his following ability is called Stairway of Heaven. (WIP name, and is not confirmed)
New HUD[edit | edit source]
- New mockup HUD here!
- You may notice the and are leveled past 30, this leveling system is not a plan and will not be implemented into the game.
- Sentinel HP bar, Melee XP bar, and Shield/Health bar now added.
Jungle Tileset?[edit | edit source]
- Screenshots in the media.
- Jungle Tileset will be introduced via Event.
- There is a Day/Night cycle based on what time you choose to play this tileset.
- It is said that this tileset will be located in Earth, and what is in this tileset is said to be what Orokin has done to the Earth.
Codex[edit | edit source]
- Void will be added into the Codex.
- Mission rewards will be added into the Codex.
- More infos on Explosive Barrel coming soon.
Councilor Vay Hek Rework[edit | edit source]
- Screenshot in the media section!
- Propaganda machine/drone will "mess with you", so powerful it'll affect the Tenno.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Darvo alerts will be back!
- Warframe Buffing 2.0 approximately this week.
- New movement and animations for the Grineer
- There will be a sticky grenade mod exclusively for .
- Sentinels will get better XP rations so that players do not feel it takes too long to level their sentinel up.
Other Information[edit | edit source]
Brian Noon[edit | edit source]
The last ten minutes of this livestream was a short memorial for the late Lead Artist of the Warframe development team, who passed away in November 26, 2013.
- Brian Noon was the creator of the concept art of Corpus Ship.
- The rest of the stream was showcasing Brian's unique artwork of various game — BioShock, Darkness II, Dark Sector, and even early Warframe.
Brian, thank you for being part of the Warframe Team and helping put together a fantastic game. Your contributions will be remembered. See you in the stars, Tenno.
Media[edit | edit source]