The developers at Digital Extreme are doing another installment of their Livestream Developer Q&A.
The stream starts at Sept 4th at 14:00 EDT (check own timezone).
|Corpus Tile set, Syndanas, and|
Nekros Frame previews.
- Future helmets will not have stats. (Older ones will be left as they are maybe)
- New wildlife: Battle bred Kubrow.
- Trading still in the works, but other projects are taking priority.
- Warframe changes:
- Well Of Life: Changed animation. Attacking the target of Well of Life heals players for 10x damage dealt.
- Energy Vampire: Changed animation. No longer required to deal damage to enemy, set amount of energy is leeched every X seconds. Deals damage-over-time to enemy, affected by Strength mods.
- Link: Damage reduction instead of invulnerability. Links to several targets at once. Radius increased.
- Blessing: Effects take place at the start of the casting animation instead of the end.
- Nekros Warframe's powers announced (Ability Discussion).
- Soul Punch: Direct X% damage that knocks the soul out of them, 5% armor debuff, stacking (Similar to Fireball)
- Terrify: Nekros deploys a totem of terror, causing X number of enemies within radius to freeze in fear; the rest will flee. (Similar to Radial Blind)
- Desecrate: Generates loot from corpses (health, energy, ammo, etc.).
- Shadows of the Dead: Nekros creates friendly nano bot clones of the last X enemies he has killed.
- New Tile Sets to come out for Corpus.
- "Scarves" in the works.
Text Recap by ...Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.