The Detron Crewman is a Crewman that wields a Detron shotgun and wears a grey-white suit. These shotgun-wielders are mainly encountered on Corpus-controlled nodes. They behave similarly to standard Crewmen, but deal much higher damage at short range. It is best to take them out before they get close.
Therefore, it is recommended to face these enemies with strong and intact shields and avoid them if possible when shields are down.
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the enemies until better facts are proven.
|Lua||Copernicus||Capture||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Dispatch Detron Crewmen before dealing with regular Crewmen, as Detrons can do significant damage in close range and especially to health.
- Copernicus on Lua seems a good spot for Synthesis Research.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 17.0, Detron Crewman was simply referred as Crewman in-game.
- Detron Crewman can proc statuses (Such as a Puncture proc) even though the Detron would not usually have such an ability to do so.
- They were only seen on Jupiter, but can now be seen on other Corpus controlled planets such as Pluto and Phobos.
Variants[edit | edit source]
|Vapos Detron Crewman||General||Miscellaneous|
|Tileset||Corpus Gas City||Codex Scans||20|
|Weapon||Detron / Prova||Other Drops||None|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Melee Prowess 0.7743%|
15 Endo 0.7743%
Concussion Rounds 0.1692%
Infected Clip 0.1692%
Sinking Talon 0.1692%
50 Endo 0.1692%
|+ ++ ++ - -|
|++ ++ +++ - -|