The Detron Crewman is a Crewman that wields a Detron shotgun and wears a grey-white suit. These shotgun-wielders are mainly encountered on Corpus-controlled nodes.They also spawn after 5 minutes/waves of survival and defense. They behave similar to standard Crewmen, but deal much higher damage at short range. It is best to take them out before they get close.
Therefore, it is recommended to face these enemies with strong and intact shields and avoid them if possible when shields are down.
Commonly found after the first 3 minutes of a Corpus controlled survival mission and before the first 10 minutes.
- Dispatch Detron Crewmen before dealing with regular Crewmen, as Detrons can do significant damage in close range and especially to health.
- Copernicus on Lua seems a good spot for Synthesis Research.
- Cephalon Simaris scan target description names different planets: Venus, Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Europa, Void, Phobos, Lua
- Prior to Update 17.0, Detron Crewman was simply referred as Crewman in game.
- Detron Crewman can proc statuses (Such as a Puncture proc) even though the Detron would not usually have such an ability to do so.
- They were only seen on Jupiter, but can now be seen on other Corpus controlled planets such as Pluto and Phobos.